Quantcast

NZ South Island Cup R2 results

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Is Danny Hart 18 yet ?

I feel for the competition when He gets stronger.

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
the course looks great!

i think Hart is still 17.. and yes i can see him cleaning up when he gets a bit older. he used to have to get special permission to race when he was 14, and he still beat the 16 year olds in his class on a regular basis.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
the course looks great!

i think Hart is still 17.. and yes i can see him cleaning up when he gets a bit older. he used to have to get special permission to race when he was 14, and he still beat the 16 year olds in his class on a regular basis.
14? i think when I first saw him at one of my local races he was 12! We have a juvenille (12-14) cat now, but back then everything started with youth (14-16), so he needed special permission.

Great to see him winning a race against a field like that, should be interesting to see his progress over the next couple of years!

Last year in his 2nd ever World Cup race, at the age of 16 he came 22nd, IIRC...

Sad to see Tom Rodgers as a DNS on the start list, he's one of the 2 UK lads who died in a car crash last month :(

Last edited:

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
14? i think when I first saw him at one of my local races he was 12! We have a juvenille (12-14) cat now, but back then everything started with youth (14-16), so he needed special permission.

Last year in his 2nd ever World Cup race, at the age of 16 he came 22nd, IIRC...
yeah thats it, i was getting my ages mixed up. hes got bags of style too, getting ridiculous air off jumps etc