Quantcast

~o•o~Get after it Saturday~o•o~

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

MIL comes over today to watch the baby while the wife and I go on our first date night since the wee one was born, 18 months ago. Mixed feelings on this one. :cray:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, friends! I've got a half marathon to run this morning...sitting in my car right now 90 minutes before the start. Figured I'd jog a few easy miles first. This course is hard as hell and everyone who is fast shows up for it to tune up for the Boston Marathon. Typically in a race this size I'd finish in the top 10, but I'll be lucky to be top 50 today.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Howdy partners.

Should have brought a tent to the gym this am. Never have understood folks that get the gym at 5 am just to set on a machine and look at their phone:ban:

Weather is looking noooice today. Hoping to ride sometime.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good morning, friends! I've got a half marathon to run this morning...sitting in my car right now 90 minutes before the start. Figured I'd jog a few easy miles first. This course is hard as hell and everyone who is fast shows up for it to tune up for the Boston Marathon. Typically in a race this size I'd finish in the top 10, but I'll be lucky to be top 50 today.
Earn that pie

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Like all North East monkeys, cold.
Will also stay inside and make progress on the kitchen.
Dogs are getting restless though.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Cold here too. Took apart the youngest's' bedroom set last night and will be putting her new full size bed in today. French toast bake in the oven smells heavenly. Arm is sore from bivalent booster and a slight fever over night but otherwise fine. Oldest daughter didn't have a fever but arm is sore too. SqEarl and youngest get boosted today (youngest was angry that I didn't schedule her an appointment with her sister and I).
Stay warm kids.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Welp, this Bong Shed™ ain’t gonna finish itself. Need to caulk and paint the trim, then install some flooring, and then I’m moving in. Oh, and baseboards, I guess.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Uff. “Winter” can fuck off now. Slush in the water pipes this morning! Low country Oregon wasn’t designed for winter.

At least the muddy trails will be frozen!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Rain and gale force winds somehow managed to blow water through the caulk bead under one of the windows in the living room. Leak somehow got between layers of paint and caused a nice paint blister but seemingly no drywall damage.

Guess I’ll be trolling for caulk at the Depot today and waiting for The sun to peak through so I can throw my caulk in the slot

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is in ski school, I'm sitting at Starbucks. It took forever to get a seat where there is internet and the coffee is working... This is a challenging situation. Registered for my CFP Exam in the beginning of July, so the clock is now officially ticking. Need to finish my capstone class then the exam prep class begins.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
little one woke up with a tummy ache and ralfed some really strong medicine (prednisolone) so I went into full panic. Now he's fine and running around.

boomers B boomin', in other words the MIL is here to help but does nothing aside from smoke and rattle things around in the kitchen now and then. I still need to watch the kids, the animals, and everything else... grumble grumble

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
felt like shit last night passed out at 2030 woke up at 0830 Woop there it is. feeling much better today. Rain and cold out so I decided to reorganize the kitchen counters for a more effective culinary experience. I found shit that I didn't even know the wife had purchased years ago. Lots of crap got tossed. Now to go take the car in to get it's once every 2 year smog check

20230225_113533.jpg

Last edited: