Quantcast

*---o--(_)--o---*. Airport slog Saturday GMT ‛¯¯٭٭¯¯(▫▫)¯¯٭٭¯¯’

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Woof

off to visit the rents for a few days on the NC coast. It was fine, ish, but my little dude picked up a cold just before leaving and has been hacking up a lunch the whole time. Then we got back to find he had picked up lice from wonderful spirit airlines. FTS. Treated and nobody else seems to have it. We’ll see what today brings.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So yesterday I switched from coffee to grape Kool Aid at 10:00 and had zero caffeine the remainder of the day. My head didn't hurt, which was surprising. I'm guessing it might take a week or so, but my sleep last night was not ideal. I will stick to it as long as I can. I might have one cup of soda only because I have a bunch. But still no caffeine after noon at the latest.

Screenshot_20240824-061313.png

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Drove two hours to the shuttle spot. One buddy bailed just as I pulled up and another messaged that they're 30 minutes behind. Joy.

Nice drive through the country though. Filled the water bottles up at the spring I found a few weeks ago. 100% soaked my shoes getting water.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sleep in Saturday. Floated in the pool at dusk for a while without the lights on, watched the stars come out (at least what we get for that in this region, and after a shed visit of course).

Need to tidy up a few things around the house today, prep a dish for the neighborhood block party, and pack dive gear. Have to roll out about 4am tomorrow. First wreck dive off the NJ coast, should be a good time.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wife went into "house is a mess/rage cleaning mode" after we got home last night, so i quietly assisted. coffee on porch, gonna make bagel breakfast sammiches. then drop 14yo at the pool. mebbe get a quick ride in?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just got through TSA screening. Didn’t get strip searched. Guess I took a shower for nothing. Hmph
I got the junk pat down going in and coming out of the USA. Zero from the European airports. One of them asked if I wanted to go somewhere private for the process. I declined and stated he could touch my stuff in public. He assured me he’d only use the back of his hands. The second one made me stand in 17 different positions so he could touch 96% of the area surrounding my penis and balls without touching my penis and balls.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
5hrs into dealing with HOA nastygram about weeds on the property. The renters nextdoor are moving and a ton of work has been getting done on the house, so we're assuming that it's being sold and they are concerned about property value dropping because of the condition of our yard. I will be putting the 'we are all equal' sign back out in the yard to assist with their sale price by eliminating half of the buyers.

My to-do list this weekend is long, so back to work.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
5hrs into dealing with HOA nastygram about weeds on the property. The renters nextdoor are moving and a ton of work has been getting done on the house, so we're assuming that it's being sold and they are concerned about property value dropping because of the condition of our yard. I will be putting the 'we are all equal' sign back out in the yard to assist with their sale price by eliminating half of the buyers.

My to-do list this weekend is long, so back to work.
Why not also put a thin blue line flag at the entryway and eliminate *all* prospective buyers?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Strava gave me a best time on a very flat DH section claiming I rode it with 45 mph average. Worthless app. If it was true I would have better chance at making it to the Olympics than an Australian break dancer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And for those that aren't aware, thorn resistant gloves are really good for thistles.