Quantcast

[]-O-[] Happy Star Wars Day GMT []-O-[]

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I need some outdoors time.
Lola is starting to go to aftercare today cuz her bio-dad can't watch them on his weeks. Glad Boulder's numbers are low. Plus I conceded a few weeks ago plus I am looking at having to get a job, any job, in the next month since finding a video/animator job is impossible rn & I get no economic stimulation.

Think I may actually rid Lefthand OHV trails this week.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon monkeys! Nothing much going on for me today. Going to go riding with @Montana rider tomorrow - Beaver Ponds bear Butte with a loop of something else depending on run off. The area was reported as mostly dry with scattered spots of snow on April 25th so it should be good. Thinking about taking the giggle pig just to see what kind of shape I am in.

Were those students wearing camo battle gear and carrying military-grade semiautomatic rifles? Asking for a friend. :disgust:
Seems like they rolled bigger stones back then?

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I used to love starwars.

Check out the last 4 episodes of clone wars (the last comes out today).
They all part of the same arc. If combined they'd make a movie, probably the 2nd best of all the star wars universe.

Do not watch if you intend to watch all of clone wars, though.

I'll wait until 10pm-11pm when the kids are asleep to properly watch the last episode.
Lights out, appropiate db, no interruptions.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Going to see if the bike shop can help get the mtb running tubeless again. Old rimes are not easy so I am not going to bother at home. Also the 2012 XT bottom bracket finally needed a little service.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
tried to get work done while also making sure kids got theirs done. four more weeks of this shit. was relatively productive.

i have to say, it's been the nicest spring here that I can remember.

used 36 lowers arrived today. Need to pick up some crush washers from local shop, and then the plan is sometime this week, swap the RC2 damper from my old 36 to replace the Grip damper in my newer one; throw the not-cracked-at-the-pinch bolts lower onto the old 36 and sell. should be internesting.

@Rockland - good pics. Makes me think of when we spend hours flipping rocks and looking for crabs, etc., at low tide at my parent's place in round Pond each summer. We also try to walk from the ocean side around the point into the harbor at low tide. Good times. Not sure if the trip will happen this year, as Maine looks like a 14 day quarantine through the summer.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Yeah the 14 day hold is a bummer. It's gonna be a strange summer.

@Rockland - good pics. Makes me think of when we spend hours flipping rocks and looking for crabs, etc., at low tide at my parent's place in round Pond each summer. We also try to walk from the ocean side around the point into the harbor at low tide. Good times. Not sure if the trip will happen this year, as Maine looks like a 14 day quarantine through the summer.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yeah the 14 day hold is a bummer. It's gonna be a strange summer.
yeah-definitely gonna be a tough one for a "summer economy" state...but i guess i understand, since lincoln county, technically the "oldest" county in the country, per capita, has a super low infection rate at the moment.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Reassembled my bike, of course dropper seatpost has a problem. I hate all droppers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work reductions still in place, so no work for me today.

We got an amazon delivery last night at around 10:15pm. :panic:

Went for a super short ride today. Lady friends wrist is bugging her, so cut it short.

No wasps today, though the temperature is half what it was yesterday. Maybe they were looking for their old nest and have moved on?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Reassembled my bike, of course dropper seatpost has a problem. I hate all droppers.
Fired up the Bikeyoke a week ago, still smooth as silk. I rebuilt it towards the end of the season, but this one is 3+ seasons old, my original one is 4 and still kicking well. My transfer feels worse every ride.

Work reductions still in place, so no work for me today.

We got an amazon delivery last night at around 10:15pm. :panic:

Went for a super short ride today. Lady friends wrist is bugging her, so cut it short.

No wasps today, though the temperature is half what it was yesterday. Maybe they were looking for their old nest and have moved on?
Wasps hole up in places like attics through the cold season. In the spring, they emerge, disperse, and set up their households in various places.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Did a ride at the local trails today. Ran into a friend who was building. We agreed to meet tomorrow to knock something out together (2 m apart 'together', mind you).
A local bike skills instructor ran her clinic on the trails, split her group in two but one was clearly over the allowed number of 10 persons. :wtf: So together with showing beginners on XC bikes how to drop (which they are often not ready for skills wise), she really tries to reduce her customer base for the sake of profit. :disgust1: On the other hand, people are also so stupid to book into her clinics right now. I guess they do not deserve better.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Fired up the Bikeyoke a week ago, still smooth as silk. I rebuilt it towards the end of the season, but this one is 3+ seasons old, my original one is 4 and still kicking well. My transfer feels worse every ride.
Will do the overhaul. Only one season on that OneUp.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Got my sourdough waffle mix today. It got smashed in transit and tore one of the bags open and shit was spilling out everywhere. USPS but it in a plastic bag for me.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode bike, got assaulted by an old white angry bitch for not having a mask. I have a few dear friends among the boomers, the rest can go eat some covid sandwich, entitled fuckers.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My daughter's friend just had two pitbulls get into her yard and kill her beagle. She blew them away. Shot each one 3-4 times with her rifle. She also looks like Dolores Abernathy. Don't fuck with her.