Quantcast

[]-O-[] Happy Star Wars Day GMT []-O-[]

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Another old couple yelled at me for not wearing a mask 30 minutes earlier, from a distance of 30 yards. Mazzholes can go fuck themselves.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Another old couple yelled at me for not wearing a mask 30 minutes earlier, from a distance of 30 yards. Mazzholes can go fuck themselves.
On the road I'm doing 20mph+ going past you, giving you as wide a berth as possible and likely holding my breath for that couple of seconds. I can't use a mask for that.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Reassembled my bike, of course dropper seatpost has a problem. I hate all droppers.
what's the problem with it (one up, right)? mine's been good (it's a v1) other than needing some new air in the valve under the seat and removing the collar bushing to re-lube every once in a while.
We have a house booked in bah hahbah late july, not sure exactly what's gonna happen but outlook not good
unless things change and you don't follow the "rules" you'd have to self quarantine for 14 days after entering the state, according to the current schedule/restrictions

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
On the road I'm doing 20mph+ going past you, giving you as wide a berth as possible and likely holding my breath for that couple of seconds. I can't use a mask for that.
We were not even on the same trail. And that crazy biatch - I was giving her a berth of 6-7 yards, she was pursuing a collision course until I was forced to stop, then she jumped in my face.
People are fucking weirdos, I miss Nevada.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Doing some cleaning - found some old tubes and a circa 2000 IRC Mythos XC 2.1. Weighs maybe 2 grams and looks like I only rode it once. Somewhere there should be a rear tire. Not sure what though, maybe a Panaracer Fireroad XC.
20200504_191059.jpg

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Check out the last 4 episodes of clone wars (the last comes out today).
They all part of the same arc. If combined they'd make a movie, probably the 2nd best of all the star wars universe.

Do not watch if you intend to watch all of clone wars, though.

I'll wait until 10pm-11pm when the kids are asleep to properly watch the last episode.
Lights out, appropiate db, no interruptions.
Heh, I still have the first few seasons on DVD, those were really good but I never got to watching the newer ones.

Might start doing that now, good tip (y)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
what's the problem with it (one up, right)? mine's been good (it's a v1) other than needing some new air in the valve under the seat and removing the collar bushing to re-lube every once in a while.
After inquiring, seems the tolerance on the white bushing is to tight, either get one free from OneUp (grey) or sand existing one a bit to loosen it up a bit. I need to check pressure also. I have the V2 180.