Quantcast

>:O It's Thursday O:<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Made it to my parents place. Unloaded the car and kids, immediately turned around and went riding. Had a good ride. Came home, jumped in the pool with a beer and swam with the kids until it got dark. Probably ride again in the morning since rain will probably start by lunch. I think my shock needs servicing. I have a feeling cane creek will encourage me to upgrade to the new inline air, since I have the explodey version.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Made it to my parents place. Unloaded the car and kids, immediately turned around and went riding. Had a good ride. Came home, jumped in the pool with a beer and swam with the kids until it got dark. Probably ride again in the morning since rain will probably start by lunch. I think my shock needs servicing. I have a feeling cane creek will encourage me to upgrade to the new inline air, since I have the explodey version.
Sounds like you are ready for my Avy Bomber CR. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I took the Gator out today. Our road needs to be redone. And not Jim fucking around with the tractor redone. Hiring somebody that has the proper equipment and experience redone.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Cunts driving Audi Q8 RS who can’t be bothered to park their utterly unnecessary piece of climate change more than 10m away from the door of gym class pick up despite a massive number of open spaces literally 30m away, so block 3 others in with flashers on came so close to getting their fucking mirrors removed. Absolute shit bags.