Quantcast

~<o>~NoHikeTuesday~<o>~

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
made older son wipe down pop's porch railings and mop it; younger son scraped the garage door and has to paint it tomorrow. took younger son into town where we bought paint...and also a fair amount of fireworks. when we got home he promptly smuggled a roman candle off to his friends' house thinking i didn't notice. lil fucker...
did you go to the fireworks place that also sells guns?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
did you go to the fireworks place that also sells guns?
No, that might also be the place in Georgia that is a drug store/gun shop that we see signs for when we visit the hills there. This place was just Big Al's fireworks...located near the famously overpriced Red's Eat's lobstah roll joint on route 1 in Wiscasset....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did you know a concealed carry permit from Utah is good in like 30 states? Apparently the guy who does the class here in town also does Utah and everybody but me in my VFW post has one.

When asked why I didn't have one, I said "you've seen my neighborhood, you think I need one?" :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi I heard you're selling your land cruiser. What gives?
I have resigned myself to an endless series of 2 year EV leases instead. (and, as I've posted about numerous times, my current EV lease at least is quite literally cheaper than gas for said Land Cruiser.)

time to mobilize that chunk of capital and get it off my insurance.
His Cyber truck number came in finally.
:D now that would be a bad financial decision. beside it being a piece of crap anyway

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have resigned myself to an endless series of 2 year EV leases instead. (and, as I've posted about numerous times, my current EV lease at least is quite literally cheaper than gas for said Land Cruiser.)

time to mobilize that chunk of capital and get it off my insurance.
Where's the listing

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Where's the listing
it's been approved by BaT but the listing shall be live when they decide the listing is to go live.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
thought of you as i drove past devil's backbone the other day

actually a lot of good riding there...trail systems around knoxville and johnson city and, of course, WINDROCK.

made older son wipe down pop's porch railings and mop it; younger son scraped the garage door and has to paint it tomorrow. took younger son into town where we bought paint...and also a fair amount of fireworks. when we got home he promptly smuggled a roman candle off to his friends' house thinking i didn't notice. lil fucker...
I was trying to stop by DB but the COO is just returning from EU as we are driving back

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My spot has been taken over. It got sketchy fast. Beer drinking cigarette smokers. Scroungy fucks. I left my firewood behind, packed up and headed home. Because that is an option for me.