Quantcast

(o)(o) 289 Days Till SnowShoe (o)(o)

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Any word on the race calendar for 08 at snowshoe?
Mountain Bike Race #1
June 27-29

Mountain Bike Race Series #2
July 25-27

Nothing is listed for august and september yet. I am guessing they will do the mayhem race sometime in mid september.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Nothing is listed for august and september yet. I am guessing they will do the mayhem race sometime in mid september.
I hope they do a mayhem race I did one for my first race and I loved how relaxed it was. Plus its usually dry around September up at a the shoe.

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
Check out the coverage of the Snowshoe final race in the latest Decline magazine. Good to see the east coast get some ink.

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
I hate to sound like a broken record, but if you liked the coverage of the final ss race in Decline magazine, Damian Breach wrote an incredible article in this months issue. There are some great pictures of Trevyn, Adam, and Neko. Although I am staring at about an inch and half of ice on my driveway; this article, along with the news about the lifts running this summer has me fired up about getting back to Snowshoe.

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Anybody got space for 2 more?

Me and a buddy are looking at coming up Fri and riding Sat/Sun and looking to line up a place to stay.

I feel like I should hold up a sign saying "will wrench for lodging"