Quantcast

(o)(o) Derp Derp (o)(o)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'll pass

You'll be the only one.

That's the road to sugarbowl. There and a neighborhood just west of there that gets more snow are usually where the roof collapses and propane tank explosions start first. Looks like a bunch of caltrans and plow footage from before this wave hitting right now or at the beginning of it. Cool stuff. Now add another god knows how many feet from sun night through today....

Then we've got some heavy snow in the forecast this weekend

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Today is a perfect example of WTF am I doing here again? There is one dude here other than me and I'm going through a document on my laptop. No offense, but the monitors I have at home are WAY nicer, as is my chair. :panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
making license plates I thought...
If only. I'm only onto page 24 of 64 of the quick start guide, but at least shit compiles. I just find it funny our SDK includes a "hello world" template but it isn't used during the hello world example because it isn't as cool as what this example does. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
'woo, you should buy a Pistenbully with your neighbors eh

maybe take up on-screen archery, too

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Currently in whales vagina California attending a conference. Super weird being stuck on EST while all my homies are in PST.
I’ve decided to only eat tacos the next 3 days. I believe this is achievable. Not much to report. Waiting for beer o clock but have 1:30 to kill before the next round of seminars.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Currently in whales vagina California attending a conference. Super weird being stuck on EST while all my homies are in PST.
I’ve decided to only eat tacos the next 3 days. I believe this is achievable. Not much to report. Waiting for beer o clock but have 1:30 to kill before the next round of seminars.
I’m expecting a full report.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
if you are downtown and like crab I highly recommend “crab hut”.