Quantcast

*\(^o^)/* Sad Turd Day GMT *\(^o^)/*

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Rise and shine my buttercups!

Got a whole 3 hours of sleep before it was wakey time. Of course there's only so much you can do at 3 am, so I'm sitting quietly in the dark waiting for sleep that won't come. Maybe I'll go drive around or something.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Up! At work though.

Going to try and meet a couple riding buddies post-work, pre-sleep for a little spin. Pedal and play spot with some fun sessiony stuff.

Take the hardtail so I'm less tempted to do something stupid when I've not slept yet? Or the bigger bike so at least if/when I do, there is a bit of margin for error?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Up! At work though.

Going to try and meet a couple riding buddies post-work, pre-sleep for a little spin. Pedal and play spot with some fun sessiony stuff.

Take the hardtail so I'm less tempted to do something stupid when I've not slept yet? Or the bigger bike so at least if/when I do, there is a bit of margin for error?
My vote is for the hardtail.

I should ride mine again soon. Once I fix the Gravity Dropper.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Spring! I started out this lovely day with an early 90 minute indoor spin. Booooo!! But wife had to spin so I dragged my ass out of bed so she wouldn't have to go it alone. Four more Saturdays in her tax season. Roffle

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Got the flatbed back from the trans shop yesterday, gave her the beans on the way home and have to say, its a bit bizzarre driving a 30 year old rig when it performs like it was new. The GF helped pack up the last of the shop last night, now for the last bits in the house.
B320E56F-5010-48B5-AF47-902643A6B7D0.jpeg

trying to snow, doubt it can perform

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Berthoud at dead stop. Wifey says she found a news article of a fatal accident. Where it is, means head-on or over the cliff. Neither is a good option.
Edit: when we got there, there was no evidence of any form of an accident, just a tow truck and State Patrol. I'm guessing a car off the side

Haley's run was really good. We'll get results in a few days, but she was flying vs a lot of the U9 kids. I'll post a video later.

Video: https://youtube.com/shorts/yX5Fs0szEtk

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Today was very likely the last day of xc ski club for my boys. It was a good season. They progressed a lot, and I learned to skate ski. It was a good winter. I really hope they are keen to sign up again next year.

1616269341922.png

I skiied with my wife. It was a nice day. The snow was still hard, but it's warm today and the snowpack is not going to last...
1616269486422.png

Tomorrow I will go harvest some spring corn with my oldest.

I think right now I'm going to reassemble the rear triangle of my "main" bike after having the bearings swapped out this week.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was gonna ride but ended up just doing chores around the house all day. older spawn killed the highlander's battery by leaving the hatch open all night when bringing in groceries last night. dumbass teenager.

probably no ride tomorrow due to family hike. hrmffff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, my son has had his new bike a total of 4 days now, and has already figured out the rear brake, but more importantly shifting. He's gonna be trail ready a lot sooner than I expected.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bruh I am sitting on the couch with my cat next to me and I think she is farting. What the fuck??
if you got 4 hours to kill and have hbo max.that justice league turd polished up quite nicely to the point I did not fall asleep....

if you do not have hbo max...then ....take a nap

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko had her moguls competition today a la Haley.

Snow was crap today, though. Icy in morning and then slushy at noon. May be done for the season.