Quantcast

Oakley MTB Shoes

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am looking at a pair of shoes for running flats and/or clipless. I can get a sweet deal on Oakleys and have been looking at them, or just running some skate shoes for now. Does anyone own a pair of the Oakley MTB shoes? How are they? If you dont, what shoes do you prefer to ride in?

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
I am looking at a pair of shoes for running flats and/or clipless. I can get a sweet deal on Oakleys and have been looking at them, or just running some skate shoes for now. Does anyone own a pair of the Oakley MTB shoes? How are they? If you dont, what shoes do you prefer to ride in?
Adidas Hematoma (Go Ride has 'em)

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i believe they are based off of Radars. i have a pair of Radars (non-SPD compatible) and they are super stiff. don't grip as well as a herringbone-type sole, though. when i was riding flats, i really, really like Orchids.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
:cool: my 5-10 high impacts should be here tuesday i ll give a review later. other than that ive always used vans
Again, I love 'em. Done 7 races thus far and haven't rolled a pedal yet. I find them to be TOO grippy at times - if you don't get your foot on correctly then it's kind of hard to reposition.