Quantcast

Obama attempts to Kill Limbaugh

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Obama attempts to Kill Limbaugh

HONOLULU -- A Honolulu television station is reporting that conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains.

KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

Queen's spokesman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.
Teach that fat bastard to fvck with the President.

And guess who else is in Hawaii....

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is on the Big Island where she is vacationing, according to Big Island police.

The California congresswoman, who arrived in the isles on Sunday, and President Barack Obama are among the Washington elite, who are visiting the isles this winter. Obama arrived on O'ahu on Thursday and is staying at a Kailua beachfront home.
I guess Sarah P was too busy marking McCain off her cap to protect her fat little buddy from the evil liberals.

Palin Defaces Veterans' Memorial

Like a bad memory, Sarah Palin has apparently decided to block out John McCain.

The former GOP vice presidential contender was snapped in Hawaii this week wearing an old McCain for President visor - only she had blacked out the letters of her one-time running mate, leaving just a faint outline of his name.

Much clearer was the message on her T-shirt: "If you don't love America," it read on the front, "then why don't you get the hell out," it advised on the back.

The former Alaska governor was relaxing with her husband and kids in President Obama's home state after a tour for her new best-seller, "Going Rogue," which netted Palin a reported $1.25 million.
Now to see if I can this quoted on a conspiracy blog.....

Though I wonder what Hawaii did to deserve such a large amount of suck to be visiting their islands at one time. OR I maybe since they are all part of the power elite its a gathering of the "how to fvck the sheeple from more of their life force." clan and Rush just got over excited watching Pelosi and Palin having "hawt" lesbian sex.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If Obama can pull that off, he'll deserve every dollar of that peace prize... and one next year, too.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"She's going to be a force in the Republican Party for a long time and the hysterical attacks on her from the left..."

Thats the best news I have heard all day. Should keep the GoP out of the White House for man years to come.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
Concerning her visor - I don't see a problem with it at all. Actually, (oh sweet tiny baby jesus, I can't believe I'm going to say this..) I commend her for it. If you think about it - she probably has many of those visors laying around, and she has decided to wear them instead of waste them. Granted, she should probably have blacked it out, then put a sticker or it or something.. It's definitely a huge step forward than the ridiculous amount of money that was spent on her clothing during the failed race.

Although, on the political side; I do think it's hilarious that she blacked out McCain. I can see how it could be seen as a slight snub, but for those saying that it is a direct attack - come on. It would be like if Lieberman openly wore a Gore visor in 2001... Just silly.

[derail] Hmm.. Makes me wonder where our country be if the popular vote really mattered? [/derail]

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Concerning her visor - I don't see a problem with it at all. Actually, (oh sweet tiny baby jesus, I can't believe I'm going to say this..) I commend her for it. If you think about it - she probably has many of those visors laying around, and she has decided to wear them instead of waste them. Granted, she should probably have blacked it out, then put a sticker or it or something.. It's definitely a huge step forward than the ridiculous amount of money that was spent on her clothing during the failed race.

Although, on the political side; I do think it's hilarious that she blacked out McCain. I can see how it could be seen as a slight snub, but for those saying that it is a direct attack - come on. It would be like if Lieberman openly wore a Gore visor in 2001... Just silly.

[derail] Hmm.. Makes me wonder where our country be if the popular vote really mattered? [/derail]
Wholet Karl Rove onto the Monkey?