Quantcast

Obama in a nutshell, by Dr. Jack Wheeler

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
I may be an atheist but this is quite interesting...

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No
resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no
understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world
works, no (guts), nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real
substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him
is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic
surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim
his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is
African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant
of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a
single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave
owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for
centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the
descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject
Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from
the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or
flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind
can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human
Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him:
Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any
thinking American.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
Wow, that's some xenophobic, thinly veiled racist crap right there.
Somehow I doubt it. White people calling the piece racist actually substantiates Wheelers case.

Also consider the fact that it was forwarded to me by a close black friend (decended from slaves) who agrees with it 100%.

What we white people assume black people think is often very different than what black people really think. I make no such assumptions anymore, as when you really think about it such assumptions are insulting to minorities - we have no right to put words in their mouths.

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Somehow I doubt it. White people calling the piece racist actually substantiates Wheelers case.

Also consider the fact that it was forwarded to me by a close black friend (decended from slaves) who agrees with it 100%.

What we white people assume black people think is often very different than what black people really think. I make no such assumptions anymore.
So Kenya has been transported to the Middle East?

Did Capt. Kirk do it, or was it Dr. Who?

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
So Dr. Wheeler is able to run off a a theological tangent about "Obamalution" (combine the word Obama and absolution), but he's not able to figure out that he's a bigot. Odd.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
Would somebody quote the xenophobic part? I can't find any text that reflects fear or dislike of people from foreign lands.

Wheeler clearly has no issues Obama's skin color, but rather is concerned with the man's "substance" where it affects his leadership ability.

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Would somebody quote the xenophobic part?

I can't find any text that reflects fear or dislike of people from foreign lands.
uhm, the entire diatribe?

OBAMA IS ARAB! (Even though he is technically a direct descendant of a Kenyan father.)

How many times can you drop the word Arab in one political hatchet job? Seriously. Soon he will be a member of Al Quaeda.

He isn't from Alaska, dear god he is foreign!

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
There are lots of words that are not "bad". However, they carry considerable baggage, and they tend to incite further stupidity among the masses.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Read again. The entire schpiel is simply pointing out he is from somewhere, not here. Arab isn't a bad word, clearly. It is however a buzzword in American pop-culture today that you can guarantee a 40% of the country associates with terrorism, Iraq and numerous other not so great things.

If you can't see that that was the entire point of that nonsense, I don't know what to tell you.

1000-Oaks

Monkey
May 8, 2003
Simi Valley, CA
Read again. The entire schpiel is simply pointing out he is from somewhere, not here.
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A. Where does Wheeler say Obama is from somewhere other than here (America)?

Wheeler merely points out that Obama isn't any more decended from slaves than I am (Swedish), yet his is riding that image for all it's worth. It's a matter of integrity, not skin color.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
According to Wikipedia, Arab isn't a bad word.
According to our current (unfortunate, racist, xenophobic, fear-mongering) political environment, "Arab" is one of the worst words. And it's jackasses like Wheeler that have made it such. Just as "gay" isn't a bad word, but it's the kiss of death to a politician courting the mainstream. Don't pretend you don't understand that.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
his is riding that image
Obama consistently speaks of his multi-cultural background, NOT specifically African-American. And he is entirely accurate in doing so. THAT is his attraction. Not some manufactured slave-based absolution created by religious extremists that can only think in those terms and therefore apply them to the mouths of liberals, much as you claim white folk project words onto minorities. It is only pundits that are labeling him that, not Obama himself.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A. Where does Wheeler say Obama is from somewhere other than here (America)?

Wheeler merely points out that Obama isn't any more decended from slaves than I am (Swedish), yet his is riding that image for all it's worth. It's a matter of integrity, not skin color.
Ya, sure thing dude. :crazy:

It's a political hatchet job, and you know it. That's all Wheeler does anyways.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Sounds like a pretty big generalization to me, but I haven't read any of Wheeler's other work so I can't comment.
I have, in fact when I was back in school I had a professor who LOVED to trot out Wheeler crap. (Yes, I dropped the class).

Here is "his" website.

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/1117/90/

Here are some of his general views on things, which he handily provides for us on that site.

It is envy that makes a Communist, Nazi, or Moslem Terrorist. It is the fear of being envied that makes a liberal.
Liberalism is not a political philosophy or coherent set of beliefs. It is a psychological strategy to avoid being envied.
All forms of leftism and liberalism are based on an atavistic belief in Black Magic. All are based on the primitive fear of the envious Evil Eye.
Islam, including the biography of Mohammed and the text of the Koran, was invented in the centuries after the Arab Conquest as a religious rationale for Arab imperialism.
"Mohammed" is not a name, it is a title meaning The Praised One. His real name was Ubu'l Kassim and he did not come from Mecca. He was a bandit chieftain from what is now southern Jordan.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...for only about 29 cents a day, he'll give you mind-stretching pro-America insights...

...he hunted and killed a man-eating tiger responsible for the deaths of over 20 Montagnard tribespeople in the highlands of South Viet Nam...in a HS letter jacket! Nothing is more American than that!

What a right wing bozo.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have, in fact when I was back in school I had a professor who LOVED to trot out Wheeler crap. (Yes, I dropped the class).

Here is "his" website.

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/1117/90/

Here are some of his general views on things, which he handily provides for us on that site.

It seems that Wheeler is right there for people who are hell bent on not thinking for themselves.

Do you ever feel that you're on information overload? Wish it was easier to sort it all out?

One downside of living in the Information Age is having to swim and drown in oceans of information. People don't want an ocean. They want a glass of water. That's To The Point™ - distilled information - critical to your life ... your investments ... and your understanding of the world.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so in 25 posts we've seen a lot of well-poisoning, but no refutation.

why the lack of rigor, apoplectic lasses? if the man is wrong, make the case. with the visceral reactions posted here, seems to me there are exactly 2 mutually exclusive paths: he's truly vile, or he's touched a nerve

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

why the lack of rigor, apoplectic lasses? if the man is wrong, make the case. with the visceral reactions posted here, seems to me there are exactly 2 mutually exclusive paths: he's truly vile, or he's touched a nerve
Or, its simply not worth doing anything but giggling at.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

How does one refute an opinion on the intangible?

"Obama is the liberal christ"... It's just a stupid bit of hyperbole meant to draw a reaction from christians, because that's the only way they understand the idea of belief. Who gives a rat's ass?
I do agree to some extent that if Obama was just a white guy, he would never be in this situation... at least at this early age... but creating success with "the hand you're dealt" as conservatives like to put it, is supposed to be what life's all about. So he's not a descendent of slaves.... who the hell said he was? Is he supposed to point and laugh at blacks who were and claim he's better than that or something?
I honestly don't get the point of the whole thing, other than to throw out a few quick "arab" jabs... which of course conservatives just interpret as "Muslim Terrist Suicide Bomber Anthrax Turbon Sandni**er".
Transgend is right. Just a hatchet job.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA

See my second post. Wheeler's creating an faux-Obama he wishes existed. I don't know how else to refute statements based on fabrications than to point out that they're fabrications. Is there another method you would prefer?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
According to our current (unfortunate, racist, xenophobic, fear-mongering) political environment, "Arab" is one of the worst words.
sad but true.
historically, arabs are actually some of the most hospitable people this earth has known.

just as long as you don't let your clit peek out of your shorts
And it's jackasses like Wheeler that have made it such. Just as "gay" isn't a bad word, but it's the kiss of death to a politician courting the mainstream.
things will change once they get a vaccine for it