Quantcast

Obligatory Victoria's Secret Show Thread

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
No big deal around here I wear VS everyday.....I get the catalog at home and we have local stores.....what's so great about a fashion show about it? Much funner actually wearing it than watching it on TV (N8 melt down alert.) Sorry boys but I don't think they make any undies for you........

I put on my red velvet christmas undies this eve and kept N8 distracted...........poor guy.........he didn't even know it was on!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MizN8 said:
No big deal around here I wear VS everyday.....I get the catalog at home and we have local stores.....what's so great about a fashion show about it? Much funner actually wearing it than watching it on TV (N8 melt down alert.) Sorry boys but I don't think they make any undies for you........

I put on my red velvet christmas undies this eve and kept N8 distracted...........poor guy.........he didn't even know it was on!
If you put on the Dick Cheney mask as well as the VS lingerie, N8 will have a meltdown!!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
MizN8 said:

etease.

but i enjoyed that show..except all the Tyra Banks crap. she sucks.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
MizN8 said:

I think I heard they make mens underwear.

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
No, they don't.
Unless you want to put on a garter belt and be a transvestite.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Haha... My girlfriend told me she bet there'd be a thread about the show. Guess she was right :D

I told her I had never watched it before (which is true, I haven't really had TV up until a few years ago), and she told me I had to watch at least a few minutes of it. I was expecting something less... glamorous and crazy. The special effects, the jewelry... Insane!

The first girl that came out was wearing their million dollar bra, with a diamond in the double-digit carats hanging off the front of it.

MizN8, the fashion show isn't exactly normal VS stuff being paraded around... unless you live near a much bigger store than I ever have. My girlfriend buys from VS pretty regularly, has a bunch of catalogues and we've gone to the stores, and I've not seen most of the outfits that these girls were wearing. Besides, with the lengths they go to, this isn't really just a "fashion show". It's pretty insane.