Quantcast

obra 06 dh races

elRey

Turbo Monkey
have any of you checked out the OBRA schedule of dh mtb races yet?

i just looked at it and noticed that petr and randy both scheduled races on the same day.

6/18/2006 Sunday Willamette Pass DH #1 MTB

06/18/2006 Sunday T&E Cycles Challenge DH # 2 MTB

wtf? they didnt do this last year. is this making anyone else slightly annoyed??

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
elRey said:
have any of you checked out the OBRA schedule of dh mtb races yet?

i just looked at it and noticed that petr and randy both scheduled races on the same day.

6/18/2006 Sunday Willamette Pass DH #1 MTB

06/18/2006 Sunday T&E Cycles Challenge DH # 2 MTB

wtf? they didnt do this last year. is this making anyone else slightly annoyed??
Email Petr and Randy, I'm sure they can work something out.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I just hope Petr doesnt schedule races on Fathers day, or Mothers day. I missed one last year, forget what day it was but I know I missed a race.

Its early enough, e-mail them both and they should be able to mix it up some.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Well, because Petr and Randy are both operating under a different sanctioning bodies now, they aren't obligated to work it out. As most of you know, they really aren't on the best of terms. They both know about the schedule overlap, but thus far, neither of them are going to do anything about it. It would be nice, for the sake of racers and the scene, if they all got along better and could work out their differences.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
ha, its kinda fun to hear them talk crap about each other at the races.

yeah im gonna email them, but like dh diva said they already know, and arent likely to do anything about it

i think if a few people email and complain they might do something, and if they dont do anything about, sucks for randy cuz hes gonna lose a lot more racers than petr,