Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sorry man, moots are crap. People stopped think moots was a premium brand right around the same time they realized nashbar was just selling old crap.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No I’ll get plenty of satisfaction knowing that you proles are rolling around on lesser bicycles.
Ah... so it's a pissing match: he who has the biggest [insert item] wins. Why am I not surprised that you are from Texas with that attitude? Do you also have a gigantic truck and all the toys you can buy to prove your worth?

As for the nicer bikes, I am pretty confident that some of us lesser folk here have nicer bikes. It's not about how much you spend on the bike, it's what the bike can do and what you can do on the bike. There is a reason that Porsche freaked out and made a special model GT2 after the Nissan GTR laid down the best lap at the Nurenburg Ring. Their $175k car was bested in a feat of performance by a $65k Japanese car.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Your name doesn't happen to be Pete by chance? do you drive a porsche?
Ha! I'm in Texas baby we drive Man trucks here is my Ford F450 (thats a ton and a half yankees) King Ranch 6.4L Diesel 4x4 crew cab it gets 11mpg on a good day and 9mpg with my 5th wheel behind it so suck on that enviro-weenies!

This was taken at the hermosa creek trail head this summer we left it there so we could do the bolam pass to hotel draw ride out and back (no shuttles for these Texans)

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Yea, and I get plenty of satisfaction knowing you get to ride those bikes in flat, dusty ass Texas.
Clown shoes.
don't worry thanks to the Bush era Tax cuts I'm saving so much money by not paying higher taxes that we can afford to go all over Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama to ride it is quite nice.

JayBear

Monkey
WOW....you traveled ALL that way....

Your like a frontier rider...Pushing the boundaries of travel and riding..

I wont instigate you anymore, I now feel sorry for you..

Good luck out there itty bitty Kitty.......The liberals might get ya...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ha! I'm in Texas baby we drive Man trucks here is my Ford F450 (thats a ton and a half yankees) King Ranch 6.4L Diesel 4x4 crew cab it gets 11mpg on a good day and 9mpg with my 5th wheel behind it so suck on that enviro-weenies!

This was taken at the hermosa creek trail head this summer we left it there so we could do the bolam pass to hotel draw ride out and back (no shuttles for these Texans)
Dude, GFF is rolling 24mpg in his pimped F350 pulling his 40' loaded. Not sure what you did to that poor truck to get such awful mileage, unless MPG are different in Texas.

Hell, my F@rd got 22mpg on the worst of days. Maybe it was the Obama sticker that helped mine out.

Mine also ran B99 (cleaner than a Prius), so suck on that! :rofl:

<edit> It's the only F@rd I will ever own and I bought it for the International motor.

<edit2> Found a pic of GFF's with some Stinkyboy "mods" including your sticker :rofl:

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Dude, GFF is rolling 24mpg in his pimped F350 pulling his 40' loaded. Not sure what you did to that poor truck to get such awful mileage, unless MPG are different in Texas.
I'm calling total bull**** the BEST and i mean the BEST mileage i've ever heard from a 1 ton truck owner has been maybe 15mpg pullling a load and that guy had all kinds of mods normal is 8-9mpg

My old 2006 F350 6.0L dually with a bully dog powerpup programer and K&N filters got maybe 10mpg this 08' F450 6.4L with a banks filter and programer and i'm getting maybe 10 with the camper (see pix) and 8mpg with the 5th wheel.

no f*cking way is anyone getting 24mpg in a ton truck pulling a 40' trailer no f*cking way...y'all are just pissing me off :shakefist:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My 7.1l got 19 in town and 22 highway rolling B99 pump fuel (StarCo Oil here local) with only minor tweaks. PM GFF, his ride is dialed. If you only get 9MPG in a diesel truck, you are doing it wrong.

But you are all about wasteful spending, so maybe you get what you deserve?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I guarantee I burn far more fuel than you sitting in traffic, taking an hour to go a quarter a mile. BOOOOOYEAHHHHHHHHHHH

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
I'm calling total bull**** the BEST and i mean the BEST mileage i've ever heard from a 1 ton truck owner has been maybe 15mpg pullling a load and that guy had all kinds of mods normal is 8-9mpg

My old 2006 F350 6.0L dually with a bully dog powerpup programer and K&N filters got maybe 10mpg this 08' F450 6.4L with a banks filter and programer and i'm getting maybe 10 with the camper (see pix) and 8mpg with the 5th wheel.

no f*cking way is anyone getting 24mpg in a ton truck pulling a 40' trailer no f*cking way...y'all are just pissing me off :shakefist:
I call BS right back. I drive a SRW 1-ton that gets 22-24 mpg as a daily driver (and I drive it hard) and between 19-20 mpg pulling my 28' race trailer. Bone stock except for a 4" exhaust.

The catch.....it ain't a Ford! Duramax baby!:thumb:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I friends Ram 3500 pulled 520hp on the dyno and averages 20mpg loaded before we added the split gear. I am sure he gets better now. He's the biggest redneck I know.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
http://www.benjerry.com/activism/occupy-movement/

occupy-wallstreet-header2.jpg

To those who Occupy: We stand with you.

We, the Ben & Jerry&#8217;s Board of Directors, compelled by our personal convictions and our Company&#8217;s mission and values, wish to express our deepest admiration to all of you who have initiated the non-violent Occupy Wall Street Movement and to those around the country who have joined in solidarity. The issues raised are of fundamental importance to all of us. These include:

The inequity that exists between classes in our country is simply immoral.
We are in an unemployment crisis. Almost 14 million people are unemployed. Nearly 20% of African American men are unemployed. Over 25% of our nation&#8217;s youth are unemployed.
Many workers who have jobs have to work 2 or 3 of them just to scrape by.
Higher education is almost impossible to obtain without going deeply in debt.
Corporations are permitted to spend unlimited resources to influence elections while stockpiling a trillion dollars rather than hiring people.

We know the media will either ignore you or frame the issue as to who may be getting pepper sprayed rather than addressing the despair and hardships borne by so many, or accurately conveying what this movement is about. All this goes on while corporate profits continue to soar and millionaires whine about paying a bit more in taxes. And we have not even mentioned the environment.

We know that words are relatively easy but we wanted to act quickly to demonstrate our support. As a board and as a company we have actively been involved with these issues for years but your efforts have put them out front in a way we have not been able to do. We have provided support to citizens&#8217; efforts to rein in corporate money in politics, we pay a livable wage to our employees, we directly support family farms and we are working to source fairly traded ingredients for all our products. But we realize that Occupy Wall Street is calling for systemic change. We support this call to action and are honored to join you in this call to take back our nation and democracy.

&#8212; Ben & Jerry&#8217;s Board of Directors

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
My van had shackle points and said "Erections" on the side.
It did donuts, and my penis, I've been told, is of normal proportions.
I miss that van.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
So, Kitty, let's call it out right here, right now. You don't agree with the OWS protesters but realize this is the very fundamental basis of the first amendment, correct?

Correct?

(Say yes)

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Oh, and on the way to Hopkins this morning, saw 4 protesters at B'more's Inner Harbor. 4 signs and they were drinking coffee with the cops there. Looked like a nice way to spend a fall morning.

I'm actually thinking about going to one these protest.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Nice power joke. Did you blow the head studs on that terd yet? at least you don't need to pull the cab to fix it

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, and on the way to Hopkins this morning, saw 4 protesters at B'more's Inner Harbor. 4 signs and they were drinking coffee with the cops there. Looked like a nice way to spend a fall morning.

I'm actually thinking about going to one these protest.
That sounds like fun. Will there be comfortable chairs and mittens as well as coffee ?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Jeebus, phallic substitute much? I bet you really tear up some public land in that thing. When I lived in Colorado we used to hate on Texans. Now I remember why...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

Hmm.

No matter what one's opinion is about the Wall St protests and the directionless slackers that make up a good majority involved, they are not the dumbest people out there. There is ALWAYS someone that is more of a stupid douche than most people believe is even possible. Take the post above for instance.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Q. Why are liberals so angry?

A. They are always applying faulty logic and contradicting themselves.

Seriously it’s been fun kicking over the ant pile for the last couple of days and watch y’all scramble around with the usual knee jerk responses, troll, idiot, retard, etc… The more that I know that it annoys you the bigger laugh I get when I read your responses. Anyhoo I’m outta here for a while but I promise to drop in from time to time to stir the pot and to break up your leftist circle jerk.

FYI this occupy Wall Street stunt is gonna end badly for you folks you can mark that down.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Seriously it?s been fun kicking over the ant pile for the last couple of days and watch y?all scramble around with the usual knee jerk responses, troll, idiot, retard, etc? The more that I know that it annoys you the bigger laugh I get when I read your responses. Anyhoo I?m outta here for a while but I promise to drop in from time to time to stir the pot and to break up your leftist circle jerk.

FYI this occupy Wall Street stunt is gonna end badly for you folks you can mark that down.
Had enough have you? :rofl: As much as we'll all miss I can't say that you've been new or interesting. Really, I can't.

This songs for you!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Seriously it’s been fun kicking over the ant pile for the last couple of days and watch y’all scramble around with the usual knee jerk responses, troll, idiot, retard, etc… The more that I know that it annoys you the bigger laugh I get when I read your responses. Anyhoo I’m outta here for a while but I promise to drop in from time to time to stir the pot and to break up your leftist circle jerk.

If you're such a burning hunk of Conservative man meat why do have the username of fourteen year old girl ?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Clearly you failed econ 101, or were to busy with your man machine to know what's actually up

Edit, wait, didn't you elect the moron who cried foul with socialized medicine and threatened to secede???? I've seen more whining and crying (not to mention those oh so undemocratic filibusters) from the right in the last couple years than any sort of outrage during the bush years, outrage at things like WAR CRIMES, on top of the whole question-ability of the war in the first place.

But then again, I'm sure you can pray with that oh so great gov. of yours, that will work right???? After all that praying for rain, didn't your state go up like a torch????

I guess that God, and infallible right wing idiocy really did a good job of doing exactly the opposite of what it was supposed to.

Last edited: