Quantcast

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
I’m sure you can however I’ll be willing to bet you can’t find any evidence of Tea Party folks being arrested
here - you think the rand paul supporter here is guilty of anything? i do. and again, i could google for two minutes and find something, but i really don't care to.

defecating on police cars and American flags,
i agree with you here. i saw one photo of an idiot pooping on a flag. my personal thoughts about it? go poop in another country and poop on our flag dips***. but if you are going to define the whole movement by that one action, you're just looking for excuses. i can find a dumb-butt rube doing something stupid in a video or photo and write off the whole tea party movement.

squatting on private property and refusing to leave,
they don't have to leave. they aren't squatting either.

impeding traffic.
i live NJ. everything impedes traffic here. who cares. if you live in a place where there are more people than cows, this is nothing new.

and access to private residences like you have with these #occupywallstreet folks..
did they really stop anyone from getting their homes? you're overreacting.

If these occupy folks were serious they would be camped outside the white house not wall street.
they are. in fact, they are starting to be camped all over the world. like i said way earlier in this thread - you shouldn't just ignore it.

side note - this auto-save thing drives me crazy.

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
here - you think the rand paul supporter here is guilty of anything? i do. and again, i could google for two minutes and find something, but i really don't care to.

Still...nowhere does it say attacked by "Tea Party Member" besides the moveon.org idiot came looking for trouble and thats what she got.

oh well lesson learned the hard way pehaps next time she won't come looking for a fight and act civil.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
Still...no where does it say attacked by "Tea Party Member" besides the moveon.org idiot came looking for trouble and thats what she got.

oh well lesson learned the hard way pehaps next time she won't come looking for a fight and act civil.
congrats! you lose! it's been fun.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So where's the "ignore" button on this version of vBulletin?

edit: Never mind, found it under the "settings" control panel button.
edit2: Wow, he's only the 3rd person on it, too ("pain" and "vibiker" are the other two)

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I’m sure you can however I’ll be willing to bet you can’t find any evidence of Tea Party folks being arrested, defecating on police cars and American flags, squatting on private property and refusing to leave, impeding traffic and access to private residences like you have with these #occupywallstreet folks. If these occupy folks were serious they would be camped outside the white house not wall street.
No you are right, but you do have tea partyers talking about killing politicians. Ohhhh wait......... That happened

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Oh sh*t you just can't make this stuff up!!

classic the redistribution of wealth morons crying when their stuff is taken away

Ha! :D

Thieves preying on fellow protesters

It’s a den of thieves!

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.

“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”

Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.

“I’m not getting paid, but I’m not gonna stand for it. Why people got to come here and do stupid stuff? All it does is make people not wanna come here anymore,” Wyman fumed.

At one point yesterday, Wyman and other volunteers briefly scuffled with a man who was standing near a park entrance with a pail calling out: “Donations! Donations!” -- and pocketing the cash people tossed in the bucket.

Meanwhile, the Rev. Jesse Jackson was at Zuccotti late last night as he and about 50 protesters formed a human chain in front of a medical tent after police officers came over to ask about the tent, cops and protesters said.

“Jesse dropped in like a ninja,” said Stephanie Perricone, 21. “He came out of nowhere and helped us all out.”

The officers were asking about the size of the tent when the crowd of demonstrators -- including Jackson -- stood en masse in front of it.

The cops said didn’t ask for it to be taken down and the issue was quickly resolved.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/criminal_occupation_oh3CnKANUqYHrGPCaZaLRK#ixzz1bBoD1ZXH

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

classic the redistribution of wealth morons crying when their stuff is taken away

Ha! :D

Thieves preying on fellow protesters

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/criminal_occupation_oh3CnKANUqYHrGPCaZaLRK#ixzz1bBoD1ZXH
The rich stealing a trillion dollars so they don't have to take the loss on their criminal business practices

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/20/bush-asking-for-700-billi_n_127926.html

classic the redistribution of wealth morons crying when they totally destroy the economy, and instead of taking responsibility for it, making the 99% fit the bill

The Wealthy preying on fellow americans

Funny how when some one steels a laptop they are a criminal, steal billions and you are just a CEO......

You sir, are a grade a Tea flavored coolaid drinking moron. You're to busy with you're retarded power joke (rather be cummin than strokin dude) to read up on some basic economics, or even to thoroughly examine facts.

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
I realistically don?t expect anyone on here to believe any of these facts but here they are anyway...

When President Obama took office two years ago, the national debt stood at $10.626 trillion. It now stands at $14.071 trillion ? a staggering increase of $3.445 trillion in just 735 days (about $5 billion a day).

To put that into perspective, when President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion.

So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year ? or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.

Spending details:

?President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
?President Bush began a string of expensive finan*cial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
?President Bush created a Medicare drug entitle*ment that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.
?President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.
?President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.
?President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

?President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama?s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-deficit-vs-obama-deficit-in-pictures/

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Spending details:

•President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
Yes, being that he came into office with an economy that had essentially collapsed, he HAD to spend money (on top of 2 wars

•President Bush began a string of expensive finan*cial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
Bush wrote a trillion dollar blank check, no such thing has come from Obama, that bailout bill was 2 PAGES

•President Bush created a Medicare drug entitle*ment that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.
Well seeing as how there are 36 nations providing BETTER healthcare at less than half the cost per person using socialized systems. The real issue would seem to be the republicans neutering a public option, and forcing the crooked med companies to still profit.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

Here is a little bit of a picture to show you some facts

See, here is how it works. You can pay for old man WW2 Vets check ups, and heart medication that he can't afford with medicare cause the top 1% destroyed his retirement, or we can let him have a heart attack, foot the bill for a month of ICU treatment, OR we could let him die.

Now I don't know about you, but he fought the nazis in WW2, so I can't let him die. He after all did play his cards right, the retirement going to nothing wasn't exactly his fault. Or we can save loads of cash, and suffering on his part, and foot the bill for his check ups.

•President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.
Ummmm GOOD, News flash to retard, HOW IS THE ECONOMY GOING TO GROW, IF WE AREN'T EDUCATING PEOPLE
•President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.
Cite that please
•President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.
HAHAHAHA bold face LIE, bush ended SOOO many corporate taxes, not to mention the inharitance, and capitol gains tax. The bush presidency saw the largest upward transfer of wealth ever seen in history

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
a humorous peek of the goofballs of #occupywallstreet

seriously i hope they stay there till election day as a shining example of the democratic party idiocy.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Dude...you're getting owned, by the TheMontashu.

/thread
Not owned he just fails to own up to the facts presented and tries to come back with unsubstantiated claims. But hey that?s OK nobody is ever going to win an argument on the internet ( I never knew there were so many Kenda smallblock 8 haters in the world till I got on a mtb forum discussion about tires) and I?m not looking to move any of you over to realityville where I reside, so please continue to see things as you wish them to be and not as they actually are sheeple. So keep calling me stupid, retarded and whatever since that?s all you got and no factual evidence to back up your opinion.

It really is telling that we has so many highly educated and smarter than everyone else leftist in this country yet they can?t figure out how to create wealth to get into the 1% and with that point to ponder I?ll leave you with this song dedicated to the #occupywhatever bunch.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Not owned he just fails to own up to the facts presented and tries to come back with unsubstantiated claims. But hey that’s OK nobody is ever going to win an argument on the internet ( I never knew there were so many Kenda smallblock 8 haters in the world till I got on a mtb forum discussion about tires) and I’m not looking to move any of you over to realityville where I reside, so please continue to see things as you wish them to be and not as they actually are sheeple. So keep calling me stupid, retarded and whatever since that’s all you got and no factual evidence to back up your opinion.

It really is telling that we has so many highly educated and smarter than everyone else leftist in this country yet they can’t figure out how to create wealth to get into the 1% and with that point to ponder I’ll leave you with this song dedicated to the #occupywhatever bunch.
Ummm, You didn't cite a SINGLE source, I backed up my facts.

Oh, and it has something to do with the 62 college political science and economics units it took for me to realize i should be an engineer. So unless you pour over news other than fox for hours a day I would say yes, I'm probably more educated and informed at 22 than you are about these sorts of things.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Ummm, You didn't cite a SINGLE source, I backed up my facts.
I guess you didn't bother to click on to the source link that was provided eh?

I know I know your are going to attack the source since it isn't some lefty blog blaming Bush for everything but the numbers are what they are and you can go to the CBO website and find the same info.

Congratulations at just 22 years of age you have it all figured out from what your college professors have told you and all your real-world experience study hard and keep your GPA up so you can land that great first job at one of those evil corporations. I’d love to be there when you get very first paycheck and get bitch slapped by reality when you see exactly how much is being stolen from you to pay for the entitlement program parasites and government waste.

Until then enjoy your non-cognizant view of the world.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I know I know your are going to attack the source since it isn't some lefty blog blaming Bush for everything but the numbers are what they are and you can go to the CBO website and find the same info.

Congratulations at just 22 years of age you have it all figured out from what your college professors have told you and all your real-world experience study hard and keep your GPA up so you can land that great first job at one of those evil corporations. I’d love to be there when you get very first paycheck and get bitch slapped by reality when you see exactly how much is being stolen from you to pay for the entitlement program parasites and government waste.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

\

And once again, with the narrow minded republican view. Lets look at WHY the obama budget is the way it is. We have 2 wars that he came into office to deal with that bush was paying for with LOANS. The loans were kept off the official budget and called emergency spending or something along those lines. The obama actually puts those billions in war debt into the figures. Bush pulled a clever lie there, and you fell for it. We also have to remember Obama was also coming into a financial system that bush had deregulated and collapsed, causing our economy to go down the tube. Ask 99% of of economists and they will tell you his spending on the economy prevented a depression, they will also tell you had he spent MORE on economic recovery we could be doing BETTER

Here is some econ 101 for you. So we had an economy deregulated and a banking industry that made billions of dollars essentially disappear. Causing a drop in GDP (gross domestic product) and thus the economy. There is a VERY simple formula on what it takes to stimulate the economy. The government basically needs to match the shortfall with spending to put people back to work and get thing moving again. Obama got exactly HALF what was needed to get things moving again (once again thanks to right)

Or is that math to complicated for you? I could also go into financial derivatives, but I don't think you could follow the insanity that the banks used to hawk dirt ass loans (THANKS DEREGULATION!!!!)

Oh, and dear Mr. Coolaid. Heritage is a super right wing think tank. How about a reputable source. There is a trillion dollar bank bailout loan in 2008 that is nicely missing from that defecate. As well as the war figures beeing added in 2009. Funny how you take a lie, and turn it into an argument for your point, ignorance at its finest

You're a damn fool sir.

Oh, and when I am in the real world, paying taxes, I will do so happily. So long as that money is going to little johnny's flu shot and text books, as well as that after school program to keep him out of a gang in East Oakland. I'm also happy to help pay for all his college education if he deserves to go.

It's giving blank checks to the rich for a trillion dollars that I have a problem with. I also have a problem with paying the interest on the loans that got blackwater and haliburton rich, at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dear Iraqi's.

Last edited:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
See, here is how it works. You can pay for old man WW2 Vets check ups, and heart medication that he can't afford with medicare cause the top 1% destroyed his retirement, or we can let him have a heart attack, foot the bill for a month of ICU treatment, OR we could let him die.

Now I don't know about you, but he fought the nazis in WW2, so I can't let him die. He after all did play his cards right, the retirement going to nothing wasn't exactly his fault. Or we can save loads of cash, and suffering on his part, and foot the bill for his check ups.
I mostly come here for the amusing arguments and personally don't want in. I'm not sure if you are saying we should do this, or are doing this, but if it's the former, this is a bad example. Veterans, especially those who have served during a time of war, have access to VA (Department of Veterans Affairs) benefits under which their health care and, often, medications are covered.

On top of that the insert you attached talks about Diabetes, infant mortality and life expectancy. Coincidently the US has the highest rate of obesity in the world...hmm guess what the health effects of this is. We lack personal responsibility in this country, period. Read into that what you want.