Quantcast

Oct FUNDAY at Walker Valley Sunday Oct 16th

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
If you are looking for some new places to go this weekend. I am putting on a funday for my motorcycle club this weekend at Walker Valley. I will have maps on hand and can send you out on a 10mile - 25ish mile ride on some hilly trails. Walker has a reputation as being UGLY and it can be. :) Last weekend was nice...and the trails were in good condition.

I am marking the loop so along with the maps you shouldn't get lost.....or atleast be able to get un-lost pretty quick. ;)

There is Pop, beer, coco and candy (it is a Halloween playday) to be had. Like I said if you are looking for a change and never tried Walker Valley.....fall time can be beautiful and hellish at the same time.

I will be there either way in camp (the parking lot) in the morning and by noon probably leading the ladies on a trail ride if I have time...if not they can do it on their own. I should be up there Sunday morning aroun 7-8ish

Kevin Dahlen
aka RhinofromWA

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
RhinofromWA said:
If you are looking for some new places to go this weekend. I am putting on a funday for my motorcycle club this weekend at Walker Valley. I will have maps on hand and can send you out on a 10mile - 25ish mile ride on some hilly trails. Walker has a reputation as being UGLY and it can be. :) Last weekend was nice...and the trails were in good condition.

I am marking the loop so along with the maps you shouldn't get lost.....or atleast be able to get un-lost pretty quick. ;)

There is Pop, beer, coco and candy (it is a Halloween playday) to be had. Like I said if you are looking for a change and never tried Walker Valley.....fall time can be beautiful and hellish at the same time.

I will be there either way in camp (the parking lot) in the morning and by noon probably leading the ladies on a trail ride if I have time...if not they can do it on their own. I should be up there Sunday morning aroun 7-8ish

Kevin Dahlen
aka RhinofromWA
DUDE!!!!

yOU mUST KNOw THAT straddlELINE orv IS OPEN AGAIN yo!!!!!!!

iT rOXXORS!!!11!!11!1!!1111!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
ummbikes said:
DUDE!!!!

yOU mUST KNOw THAT straddlELINE orv IS OPEN AGAIN yo!!!!!!!

iT rOXXORS!!!11!!11!1!!1111!
I heard about that....gawd I haven't ridden there since abnout '85 :eek: On my old '83 RM80....wow that was a long time ago. Maybe I got to ride my '86 cr80 there :think: That would make the last time I was there around '87ish. My club ran a harescrambles race out of there back then....

The good old Grays Harbor/Thurston County ORV park. I have ridden DOWN the hill climb they have there. :D My buddy didn't know the hill was there and launched off the top on his 80cc bike and landed somewhere near the ledges /steps near the top 1/4 of the hill and his crash stopped somewhere at the bottom. It is worth a look sometime if you get in there. :) Probably a lot bigger in my memory as a little kid then it actually is...but I guess it was used for hill climb comps...*shrug*

Walker Valley is much more brutal than most things around Straddleline... :evil: I will have to get out there one of these times.