Quantcast

Odyssey 7k rim...

newrider3

Monkey
Oct 13, 2007
Colorado
I don't know about the Runaway, but my Six Pack came with a chrome PBR and a black PBR. The chrome wore through to copper in a week of use, and the sidewall got a huge dent in it from hopping a curb. The black front was out of true straight from the box.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
beerz has been thrashing a chrome rhyno that came stock on his premium complete. he throws a beat down on his gear and he's had nothing but good things to say about that hoop. May be worth looking into...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
my 24 anno red alienation rims are kicking perfectly and have not been touched once while ihave beaten the crapola out of them

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i may end up getting rhynos if i get new wheels. got black minis race axles on both ends laced to black 7kas, black spokes. it's dialed.

i trashed my alienation in 4 days. and it was a 20" rim. one fo the higher end ones.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Just picked up a 7k in chrome from a local shop for less then $80. Lol, sweet deals when you look right under you nose. Going with a similar setup in the back as you, Jer.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
I love my fly rims... a bit pricey, and no chrome, but man are they STOUT! If you get one, make sure you cross lace it. That's where the big increase in stoutness comes from.