Quantcast

Odyssey Plastic pedals

soon2be93

Chimp
Jul 22, 2008
Whats the go with these pedals iv heard good stuff about them but just wanna no if they have been tried and tested and wat u have to say bout them?

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
i just got a pair and am just using them on my fixie, but I like the feel of them. Very stable, good clearance, super light. I wouldn't mind a few more pins and sealed bearings, with that I think they might have perfection.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
i just got a pair and am just using them on my fixie, but I like the feel of them. Very stable, good clearance, super light. I wouldn't mind a few more pins and sealed bearings, with that I think they might have perfection.
Did you put cages on them? One of the shop owners here in Boston did that, I think he just drilled holes. I'm thinking about it if my MKS's ever give out.

mr.c

Chimp
Jul 16, 2008
el doraod hills, ca
odyssey just came out with new ones to compete with animal i think cuz the grip is supposedly so so but i just bought a pair of the new oddyssey pc pedals in transparent blue, but i just took my bike apart to beedblast the frame and repaint it so when i get it back together i will post some pics, i bought some grips and a duo rogue status seat to match so it should look pretty nice, but go for the pedals, its orth from hat i have heard

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
odyssey just came out with new ones to compete with animal i think cuz the grip is supposedly so so but i just bought a pair of the new oddyssey pc pedals in transparent blue, but i just took my bike apart to beedblast the frame and repaint it so when i get it back together i will post some pics, i bought some grips and a duo rogue status seat to match so it should look pretty nice, but go for the pedals, its orth from hat i have heard
That sentence was so long, your 'w' key couldn't take it anymore.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Cheap pedals....
They're cheap too.
Did I mention they're cheap?
Don't cost much either.
Tried em for a couple of days.
CRAP

nick hop

Chimp
Aug 18, 2010
i've had odyssey pedals ever sence i can remember. i have them on my home made 20 inch bike that i race, street ride and dirt jump. they hold up real well.

16v

Chimp
Oct 7, 2009
dang. I might have to give these another go. i got a pair used with my bike (pink glow in the dark!) but they've been kind of grinded down, so my feet keep on slipping off.

But on the plus side, I dont get hamburger shins everytime i slip off the pedal :D