Quantcast

Off-road TriGeeks at Ruston, La

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ruston LA is most famous for launching the Elephant 6 collective (Olivia Tremor Control, Apples in Stereo, Neutral Milk Hotel, Minders, etc).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
ruston LA is most famous for launching the Elephant 6 collective (Olivia Tremor Control, Apples in Stereo, Neutral Milk Hotel, Minders, etc).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
lol... where do you find all this crap?

on a related note... I'd love to do an off-road tri someday. I love watching the xterra challenges when they are on TV.
There's more where that came from!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
if you like skewed, off-kilter pop filtered through a 60's lens, you can do a whole lot worse than listen to the aforementioned bands.

if you don't mind some balding, ponytailed recording industy butt wipe programming yr musical enjoyment for you, carry on.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
if you like skewed, off-kilter pop filtered through a 60's lens, you can do a whole lot worse than listen to the aforementioned bands.

if you don't mind some balding, ponytailed recording industy butt wipe programming yr musical enjoyment for you, carry on.
Yes, Oh MOMRG...... :D

-S.S.-

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
jacksonpt said:
on a related note... I'd love to do an off-road tri someday. I love watching the xterra challenges when they are on TV.
I did my first triathlon (.25m swim, 10 mile "mountain bike" ride, 2 mile run) at the end of April and had the time of my life. The bug has officially bit me. I can't wait to start training for next year and hopefully move up a distance or two. You'd be surprised as to just how much fun a triathlon can be.