Quantcast

Off the phone with a chatty chick

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I thought I was chatty, but she talked my ear off. I actually put on my helmet so I could slip my cell phone underneath the straps to hold to my head.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You're all gay!

Except Jeremy since his wife had a baby. So we'll just call him bisexual... or maybe hetero-curious.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well I am a guy and I don't say much on the phone. You are lucky if you get me to say a paragraph to you over the phone when you call me. I actually know a couple women who say less on the phone than I do.
You have Terry Schaivo's number?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
So she just called me back and I was able to keep our conversation under 2 minutes.

This confirms two things, she can shut up and I'm not gay.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Follow-up:

I am learning my lesson about talking about my personal business, but I can't help myself after this conversation. She told me about the show, Bizarre Foods in China, and she was describing a penis restaurant and fascinated she was about the different animal penises. I said I get all the penis I want in San Francisco.

After confirming that the amount of penis, animal or human, that have passed thru my lips is zero, she then ask me if I heard of camel toe. I roll my eyes, and she tells me she want to eat some camel toe.

I couldn't tell her a camel toe is an euphemism for something else.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I roll my eyes, and she tells me she want to eat some camel toe.

I couldn't tell her a camel toe is an euphemism for something else.
She's now on the phone (or the Net) bitching about the stupid guy who wouldn't take the obvious hint that she was looking for an oral 3-way.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
She's now on the phone (or the Net) bitching about the stupid guy who wouldn't take the obvious hint that she was looking for an oral 3-way.
Well, she then proceeded to explain how camel toe was served at this restaurant, followed by a lengthy discourse on Andrew Zimmern's method of eating Camel Toe, and then some more babble......