Quantcast

Office Antics / Revenge

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
freeze a can of shaving cream, remove the can and then put the frozen brick in his desk. as it thaws, it'll increase in volume, filling his drawers.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
there's also the classics, like bring up msconfig & have every possible app load @ boot time & compete for priority
This is the first time I've heard of this one. Not bad at all. What's the one where you set the memory (or something) to zero so that even moving your mouse freezes the computer?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
my computer -> right click -> properties -> advanced tab -> performance settings -> advanced tab -> virtual memory change -> set custom size to 2M (min allowed)

alternatively, set all remaining disk space to the swap file. either way: shenanigans!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
also, rename machine to something vulgar

or, my computer -> properties -> remote tab -> select "allow users to connect remotely to this computer", then add yourself as an approved remote user. of course, this assumes the mark isn't bright enough to check here, cuz if they catch wind, obviously yer facked. alternatively, set another person you don't like as the person who's approved for remote access & sit back & watch the fireworks if you care to offer an "unbiased" opinion as a place to look when they become suspicious.

obviously, don't be too obvious

we expect a full report; suit up

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC

or, my computer -> properties -> remote tab -> select "allow users to connect remotely to this computer", then add yourself as an approved remote user. of course, this assumes the mark isn't bright enough to check here, cuz if they catch wind, obviously yer facked. alternatively, set another person you don't like as the person who's approved for remote access & sit back & watch the fireworks if you care to offer an "unbiased" opinion as a place to look when they become suspicious.

I sense a whole lot of hateful and a bit to much time on your hands...in times of crisis, go with what you know. :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

I love this one, specially when you set it so your veiwing/controlling there desktop, everytime they go to click something, move the cursor