Quantcast

Office Bathroom WTF of the Day

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
So the men's bathroom in our engineering department consists of 2 stalls, a urinal and 2 sinks. I'm at the urinal taking a leak, and another guy walks in, who also has to take a leak. Does he use one of the stalls (both of which were unoccupied)? No. He stands behind me and waits 'til I'm done.

Seriously, who does that?:rant:

\stupid rant

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So the men's bathroom in our engineering department consists of 2 stalls, a urinal and 2 sinks. I'm at the urinal taking a leak, and another guy walks in, who also has to take a leak. Does he use one of the stalls (both of which were unoccupied)? No. He stands behind me and waits 'til I'm done.

\stupid rant
Maybe he wanted to challenge you to a sword fight?

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
a Project Manager, when at the urinal drops his pants to his knees and tucks his shirt under his chin like a fvcking 5 year old kid.
so fvcking strange and embarassing, i jet away in the other direction, and wonder WTF is wrong with that guy. seriously socially retarded.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I suppose I could have if I screamed "rape" at the top of my lungs and ran out of the bathroom with my arms flailing and pants around my ankles.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Just give him two taps of the old foot on the floor, the rest will be like magic.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
a Project Manager, when at the urinal drops his pants to his knees and tucks his shirt under his chin like a fvcking 5 year old kid.
I was compelled to quote this because a kid I went to high school with did the same thing. His problems surpassed social and were totally mental though. Eitherway, pretty ****ing weird bathroom behavior.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville

\stupid rant

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
this confusion could be avoided if the office installed a Glory Hole. then everyone's intentions are perfectly, disturbingly clear.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
did he give you the common courtesy of a reach around?
Sadly he didn't, but he's Russian or something so it may not be as appropriate in his culture as it is in ours.

Were you using a wide stance?
Of course. Stability is key. Never know when gale force winds or a hurricane, or even worse a ninja, will strike our bathroom.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

\stupid rant
I bet you have trouble reaching the urinals from the crabwalk position.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Bad design - if there is room for 3 units it should be 2 urinals and 1 stall. I don't like touching anything like a door or latch unless the nature of the task requires it.