Quantcast

///Office Chairs

jillyjelly

Chimp
Sep 16, 2020
I recommend BERLMAN ergonomic high back mesh, I purchased this chair because I needed a comfortable mesh chair when I work on my computer for long periods of time. When it arrived, the assembly was easy enough to figure out. The chair itself is comfortable to sit in with some lumbar support. I am able to sit for hours without any back pains. Happy with my purchase so far!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I am looking for a decent chair for flying sims and gaming in general. I picked up one about 2 months ago and it's doing my ass no favors, it's way too firm. My butts were sore after 45 min. I'm looking for a nice gaming chair(or office chair) that tilts, height adjustments, etc. I'm not TOO worried about price, I'll shell out for a chair if I can spend hours in it without sore ass problems. As always, all help and suggestions are appreciated.
Well. There’s a bunch of stuff that happened along the way, including the pandemic, and the chair I initially liked has turned out to be harder on my back than I hoped. I ended up going back and looking at Herman Miller offerings. Fortunately, I was able to get some help from my job with the purchase and I found a sale price, so I went big and got the Embody Gaming from Herman Miller & Logitech. I’ve been pretty happy with it. I wouldn’t mind some additional adjustment options, but it’s a pretty strong fit. The seat “cushion” is wider than most others I tried, and I find it supports the legs very well. If you can test one, give it a shot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am looking for a decent chair for flying sims and gaming in general. I picked up one about 2 months ago and it's doing my ass no favors, it's way too firm. My butts were sore after 45 min. I'm looking for a nice gaming chair(or office chair) that tilts, height adjustments, etc. I'm not TOO worried about price, I'll shell out for a chair if I can spend hours in it without sore ass problems. As always, all help and suggestions are appreciated.
PXL_20220518_040318923~2.jpg

$100 on Facebook marketplace, about $150 on eBay. It's pretty damn comfy.