Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
RideND said:
My elf should be getting their gift on the first I believe. Hope they like it.
got it RideND .. thank you very much... i accidentally opened it not realizing it was from you, I order from there all the time. and then yesterday i asked stosh who my Secret Sannta was because all I had was your real name to go by. anyways thank you!!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Yay! Gift received. Thanks Brian HCM#1!!!!!

Now should I open it today or not.... :confused: :think: :p Or wait till Christmas?

And don't fret, I'll be sending my gift out tomorrow more than likely so my elf should be getting his by the end of the week hopefully. :)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
COmtbiker12 said:
Yay! Gift received. Thanks Brian HCM#1!!!!!

Now should I open it today or not.... :confused: :think: :p Or wait till Christmas?

And don't fret, I'll be sending my gift out tomorrow more than likely so my elf should be getting his by the end of the week hopefully. :)

Thats the coolest wrap ever, especially the Hope one;):thumb:

i got a little mp3 player in the mail the other day (or so i was told by the fam since i am never really at home) but from hong kong, no info on it at all, so if it is my santa gift, thank you so very much that thing rocks. and if not....huh wonder where it came from

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Dang, the gift I ordered online for my secret santa is now on back order,
so I have found a more than suitable replacement gift and it went out USPS priority this morning, I hope it gets there by the 15th but logistically speaking I would bet on the 16th....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MunkeeHucker said:
Dang, the gift I ordered online for my secret santa is now on back order,
so I have found a more than suitable replacement gift and it went out USPS priority this morning, I hope it gets there by the 15th but logistically speaking I would bet on the 16th....
Awesome man good job!!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
MunkeeHucker said:
Dang, the gift I ordered online for my secret santa is now on back order, so I have found a more than suitable replacement gift and it went out USPS priority this morning, I hope it gets there by the 15th but logistically speaking I would bet on the 16th....
I'm actually in a similar situation, but I canceled my order (after 3 weeks of waiting :mumble: ) and will go to the store when I get back to Seattle. Sorry for going over the dealine, I feel like a bum.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
the Secret Santa gift I got for my Monkey Elf should be delivered today. I used a RM sponsor shop to order from and had it sent directly to said Monkey. Hope the Monkey recipient likes what he gets!