Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Requirements

* This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by August 1st 2005.
* The minimum is US$20. Recommended US$25. You can go over but thats up to you.
* Pairing will be totally random.
* The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.
* Canadian Monkeys will be paired to other Canadians, aussies to other aussies and so on.

How To Enter

* To enter, send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com
* Please provide your Username, Full Name, Address and a Cell number or home phone.
* Wish List - Must List at least 3 to 5 items, under US 20/25 dollars

Deadlines

* We want all emails with wish lists in by Oct 30.
* We will send off the paired information by Nov 15.
* You have exactly a month, until Dec 15, to send off the gift.
* Gifts MUST reach the recipient by xmas eve, Dec 24.
* The banning policy will be determined at a later date prior to the actual contest begining.

Packaging Requirements

* The packaging must be worksafe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
* You must provide tracking numbers!!!!!!!
* I will be giving out a small gift after Christmas for the best package decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (make sure you take a picture of your package before you send it.)

Disclaimer:
Ridemonkey is not responsible for this event and can not be held responsible for any participants actions.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
do I have to do a wish list? Total suprise is better to me.
Thats cool!

Wish list aint no big deal, Echo asked for a Microwave, a WOK, or a fire extinguisher.

It's good because at least it gives the other people an idea even if they aren't going to get you what you put down.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i didn't put anything down for the wish list. its a surprise anyway. but please be nice. i already have a gift picked out for whoever i get. don't worry its good and its more then 25...
this is random pickings yes?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DHS said:
i didn't put anything down for the wish list. its a surprise anyway. but please be nice. i already have a gift picked out for whoever i get. don't worry its good and its more then 25...
this is random pickings yes?
totally random

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i signed up as well. i think it will be cooler to see what kind of sense of humor the other person has so i dont have a wishlist either.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Auction me off to the highest bidder orange-head stoshy pants!!
Actually the cost of Ebays fees would be higher than the return on that auction.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Please note I added a * to the end of the list.

I wanted to do this last year.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I was hoping somebody else would.
Yeah and anybody who thinks hanging mistletoe off your packing is decorating I got news for you, it aint!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I can't believe nobody's done that to you yet.
Actually I'll be auctioning off N8's home address. We'll make far more money off that then auctioning off N8 himself.