Quantcast

Official 08 Marzocchi weights + pics! 888 66 roco !Please add!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
So I went and bought a new stick for the front of the Jedi today (888 WC ATA), as Im going through a trial and test stage now. The Jedi is the bike for me hands down so now Im working forks over to test and ride to get an idea which works for me best.
Please feel free to add the weights with pics of 08 marz stuff it will get used on other sites and thats cool but atleast we can get it put here for discussion as well.
So far Ive accumulated a fox 40 rc2, 888 wc ata and a 66 rc3 but for marz weights here it is!

08 888 ata WC with full length steer and axle; no stem thats up to rider!
6.96lbs

08 66 rc3 with full length steer and axle
7.07lbs

08 Roco WC air 2.75x8.75
515 grams

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
here are the weights of my 08 888RC3, from the velopro digital scale in SB:

8.58 lbs with stem, axle and steertube.
7.98 lbs without stem and axle.
7.57 lbs without stem, axle or steertube.

1 lb difference between the ATA and RC3...that jives with the '07 models as well.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
here are the weights of my 08 888RC3, from the velopro digital scale in SB:

8.58 lbs with stem, axle and steertube.
7.98 lbs without stem and axle.
7.57 lbs without stem, axle or steertube.

1 lb difference between the ATA and RC3...that jives with the '07 models as well.
we weighed a wc coil rc3 today and it came in 7.5 with steer and axle no stem.

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
we weighed a wc coil rc3 today and it came in 7.5 with steer and axle no stem.

that kinda makes sense. i heard there was roughly a 0.3 lb +/- difference between the ti and steal spring....since i didn't weigh the axle and you did, a 0.5 lb difference seems about right.

for the record, i'm not much of a weight wheenie...i actually weighed the fork to settle an argument about questionable claimed weights. if you know what's weighed, and what isn't, they're pretty accurate weight claims.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
How about you learn to ride and maybe not suck instead of acquiring every bling bike part under the sun that you don't need ya clown.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I still dont see how your making this much money by printing shirts or what ever the hell you do. You live in a house or what?

antm

Chimp
Jul 15, 2004
miami, fl
damn, a lot of haters on this board! Bullcrew, enjoy all your toys, it's cool to see you posting pics of your gear. That's what this site is for.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I didnt, I think Eddgy and I are going to ride SJT tomorrow 3pm.
Pics of the new steed?
pics! Still got some things I wanna swap out. Got the shock a little better dialed yesterday afternoon, but overall it just leaves something to be desired.

I was talking to my buddy Kyle about riding SJT tomorrow also. You wanna meet up? Kyle's a cool guy and good rider.

ps clear your pm box, noob! :D