Quantcast

Official Covid-19 what are you drinking now..........

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The frequency and volumes I was drinking beer would surely make me fat(ter), so I figured it was best to dig back into the bourbon/rye hoard. That and I ran out of beer.
IMG_20200404_205714634-1008x567.jpg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Teh booze of the night, needed a splash of WW for dinner (shrimp, rice pilaf, and roasted broccoli) figured we may as well kill the bottle. Pork shoulder thawing our in the background, tomorrow will require many, many bourbons while I stare at the smoker
9A1CB4E4-ABE8-41D5-B3AC-927C7CD9B8AA.jpeg

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Picked up a few of these from the brewery:
1586094418628.png

You order on-line, then pick it up from the window. The young lady at the window was very very attractive. It was awkward asking for this particular beer...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Found two bottles of vodka in the cupboard and although we never drink the stuff, decided that a rainy Saturday was a good time for spicy Ceasars (inspired in part by some good friends in Canuckistan). Pretty damn good! Got some mix left and may go cowboy-style later today.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
Was running low on coffee beans, ordered a 5lb bag of Brazillian Santos roast on Amazon since I thought that was a reasonable amount. 5lbs of coffee beans is not a reasonable amount, write that down so you don't forget, storage has become a problem. Luckily it's some tasty shit, not the best I've ever had, but clearly superior to anything available locally right now.

Currently have 2 cups going, next investment is a bigger mug.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Was running low on coffee beans, ordered a 5lb bag of Brazillian Santos roast on Amazon since I thought that was a reasonable amount. 5lbs of coffee beans is not a reasonable amount, write that down so you don't forget, storage has become a problem. Luckily it's some tasty shit, not the best I've ever had, but clearly superior to anything available locally right now.

Currently have 2 cups going, next investment is a bigger mug.
I dunno - I have 4lbs in the cupboard and it seems reasonable. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
made a b double E double R you en. stocked up. 4 cases and 4 four packs.

cases:
allagash white
victory golden monkey
fat head's head hunter
troegs lollihop (thanks @BikeGeek )

4 packs:
toppling goliath twisted galaxy
topping goliath king sue
new trail back cast
collective arts pineapple vanilla IPA

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Super nice day outside so the lady and I rode bikes to (one of) the local brewery and picked up a 4-pack of 16oz. beers. Stopped at Whole Foods after for some grocery shopping, where we picked up a bottle of high ABV kombucha and a Bomber of sour something or other in addition to food.

G&T's. Followed by wine. Followed by more G&Ts. :cheers:
I have discovered a variation on the traditional G&T: gin and Topo, as in Topo Chico. Hot Christ that stuff is refreshing and delicious. Thursday I was mixing Bombay Sapphire with the lemon/lime Topo Chico during Shop Night video chat. Twist of lemon, so tasty.

25A998C6-145D-42DF-B80C-E9A3F73C1E67.jpeg

Now on the patio having a cocktail. Boozey Booch para ella, Topo Collins para mi. 3oz. Gin, 2oz. fresh squoze lemon, 4-5oz plain Topo Chico, and some amount of agave. So good. Summertime in a glass.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
I have discovered a variation on the traditional G&T: gin and Topo, as in Topo Chico. Hot Christ that stuff is refreshing and delicious. Thursday I was mixing Bombay Sapphire with the lemon/lime Topo Chico during Shop Night video chat. Twist of lemon, so tasty.

Topo Chico is an underated mixer for most types of booze. Much better than normal soda-water if you're just doing a vodka-soda, and makes for a great margarita or paloma if you want to be all authentic.

Have a Reeb going, will likely switch to something more adult after dinner.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Super nice day outside so the lady and I rode bikes to (one of) the local brewery and picked up a 4-pack of 16oz. beers. Stopped at Whole Foods after for some grocery shopping, where we picked up a bottle of high ABV kombucha and a Bomber of sour something or other in addition to food.

View attachment 143463

Now on the patio having a cocktail. Boozey Booch para ella, Topo Collins para mi. 3oz. Gin, 2oz. fresh squoze lemon, 4-5oz plain Topo Chico, and some amount of agave. So good. Summertime in a glass.
What in the FUCK is this Topo Chico nonsense?? :think:

Oh, and FTR, I'm drinkin' fresh lime (and lemon) margaritas. They are muy fuerte.