Quantcast

Official Fall Monkeyfest 2011

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
OK, so we are trying to find someone to watch the cats for a night or two. If we can get a last minute sitter we will be heading up there too????? We will glady pay our share if we can make it up there.... if we do, it'll be Fri & Sat only. Let us know if we are too late! ( I am figuring there are enough bunks for all with the head-count in the first post?)
Cool! Hope to see you later!

I'm pretty sure we can make it work. The cats will be fine on their own, just leave the bag of food open on the kitchen floor and the lid on the toilet up. They can figure the rest out.
We used to have an "auto feeder" and water jug when we had our cat and he was good to go for a weekend.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Unfortunately, my cat sitter is out of town this weekend, so we'll be staying home.

Wish it was as easy as it used to be, but one of my kitties is sick & takes a pill 2x/day, so I can't just put out food & water. We had to retire the auto-feeder a couple of years ago.

We'll just have to take Mark's new bike out for a spin at the local park. Have a great Monkeyfest, Monkeys!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We'll be doing our usual and rolling in after 1am tonight. Just make sure there are 3 open bunks (Crombie1, Terri, and I) in one of the rooms or in the loft for us. We'll try not to wake everyone when we get there. Can't wait to ride Jester!!!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I probably won't be arriving until about midnight or so. I'm leaving after work.... though I might try to get out a little bit earlier if things are really really slow this afternoon.

jmitchell

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Thanks for the great weekend! Riding with you all was a blast...
I can't wait to see the pics and vid posted.

Now that I finally have everyone's name straight, I have to figure out your screen names.

Jim

Last edited: