Quantcast

$$$-Official...Happy Thanksgiving-$$$

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Posting from the parental unit's house. Didn't bring a bike with me because I thought I had to do yard work with my dad today. Turns out I don't. Should have brought a bike.

On the up-side, I have a 6-pack of home brewed chocolate stout chilling outside.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning and happy turkey day.

up in the white mountains (where capital letters and the shift key don't exist) drinking coffe and fixin' to take a ride around the lake before the feasting begins. lots o footyball to watch later, and my mom is even trying to fix me up with some hot young nurse who lives down the street ... gotta love mom!

have a great day everybody.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Happy thanksgiving to all… rained all night in sierra valley and the clay has come alive in a bad way, I’m heading down to tahoe city for a little family dinner and could possibly bring bike, I don’t know yet, not sure how much rain they got. might be good

Kidwoo, did you have a loud roof last night?

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
morning....i'm hungover and now i have to go cook my part of the thanksgiving meal...too many white russians last night...it's been so long since i've had vodka that i forgot how bad of a hangover it gives me

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Happy nap day, monkeys!

Waiting on coffee, then start the prep. I should be drunk by noon (but I have homework due tonight, WTF?).

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Morning Monkies.
Today is going to be a different thanksgiving. I am not cooking for the first time in a loooonnnnng time. Both the kids are gone, no family around. No Turkey Burner for me either, off the bike due to an injury that is too fricken slow to heal. So, we are going out for a t-day buffet with my disabled SIL and then home to watch movies.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to cook a small turkey anyway just for the leftovers.

gg

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Happy Stuffing-Your-Face-With-Turkey day to you Yanks.

AngryMetalSmith, let me know how yours went...

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
well my thanksgiving didn't start out very well...i got into a wreck on the way to my parents house. some girl didn't even make an attempt stop at a stop sign, and just pulled right out in front of me. luckly i was driving my pos truck and not my car. after i got to my parents place me and my dad did some "body work" (hit it a bunch with a rubber mallet and a crow bar)...other than that it was a great day of food family and football

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
well my thanksgiving didn't start out very well...i got into a wreck on the way to my parents house. some girl didn't even make an attempt stop at a stop sign, and just pulled right out in front of me. luckly i was driving my pos truck and not my car. after i got to my parents place me and my dad did some "body work" (hit it a bunch with a rubber mallet and a crow bar)...other than that it was a great day of food family and football
That sucks.

Had a good thanksgiving got up early and got 40 miles in on the fixed gear. Will likely get another 40 in tomorrow with the fixed gear again and am looking at doing a true metric century on Saturday.