Eagles won.

Brady is toast.

In memory of Lord Opie.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am a little disappointed that neither BurlyShirley nor greenchris started a thread gloating about the Bears road upset of Indy.

Interesting week one. Is Carolina good or did San Diego just have a bad game?

It'll be fun watching Aaron Rodgers tonight to see how he does.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
No, the WWF is where its ok to watch grown men in spandex wrastle with each while covered in baby oil.
its NOT okay to watch men wrastle in baby oil, no matter what you say.

and what wwf sht are you watching that has them wrestling in baby oil for gods sake???????

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I am a little disappointed that neither BurlyShirley nor greenchris started a thread gloating about the Bears road upset of Indy.

Interesting week one. Is Carolina good or did San Diego just have a bad game?

It'll be fun watching Aaron Rodgers tonight to see hoes.

I've been busy with classes and work but I'm mainly going to save all my **** talking until da bears win the superbowl. The d looked great against a ruff looking colts offense. Forte looked great and the offense didn't try too do too much but took chances when set up correctly.
This will be an interesting year cuz a lot of teams seem to have a chance to win.
Super bears super bowl!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Let's go Buffalo!! 19-0 bishes!
Abso-f*ckin-lute dismantlement of the Hawks special teams...That was bad. Just B-A-D.

The fake FG!! Holy cow. How do you let that happen? It looked kinda fishy cause it didn't look like he came inside the numbers first...but it was still the hawks' responsibility to pick that guy up...It's gonna be a rough week of practice for those tards...

Brady....ow. My fantasy team needs a new qb. fuq.

Doubleheader tonite...Go AP.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
but why did they even come up in your head???
is that what you had on your mind? wwf wrestlers wrestling in baby oil...ugh i just threw up.....but i bet you like that too...haha
No I'm just trying to stir up some homophobia from the NFL loving community.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I doubt many of us think about teh ghey when discussing football. If that's your thing though, that's ok.
I don't discuss football, I make poor attempts at insults at those who do. I'd rather be out riding my bike than sitting on my duff watching 2 dozen dudes in tights chase each other around a field.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brady's injury just points out how crazy it was when the Patriots kept playing their starter even when they were blowing other teams out of the water. Your million dollar QB can go down anytime.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
It was good to watch the Steelers walk all over the Texans. I think it will set some good moral as they head into the next games before the bye week. Its going to be a rough one.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It was good to watch the Steelers walk all over the Texans. I think it will set some good moral as they head into the next games before the bye week. Its going to be a rough one.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a Texans fan?