Quantcast

Official Spring Shuttler Day....P.A. Style!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Does anyone know the best way to get to the fairy from seattle, I live in the near the central district. Just wondering what time to leave to catch the 7:00.

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
Does anyone know the best way to get to the fairy from seattle, I live in the near the central district. Just wondering what time to leave to catch the 7:00.
The best place to catch one is probably on Capital Hill:shocked: . But if it is a ferry that you want, down on the Seattle waterfront, Coleman Dock is where you should go. Sunday AM shouldn't be too crowded, but error on the side of showing up a bit early. Probably 30 minutes should be fine.

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
The best place to catch one is probably on Capital Hill:shocked: . But if it is a ferry that you want, down on the Seattle waterfront, Coleman Dock is where you should go. Sunday AM shouldn't be too crowded, but error on the side of showing up a bit early. Probably 30 minutes should be fine.
No way! Edmonds for the ferry to Kingston.

I5 north, look for the exit that says Edmonds Ferry and follow the signs. It's the same exit as Montlake Terrace. Go whenever you can, you will end up in a line. You may as well just show up when you can. If you try and plan it you will just end up missing the boat.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
at least the weather forecast has been upgraded to sun breaks on sunday. time will tell if thats true or not, the forecast is never right. haha
I tend to trust weather forecasts more in summer and winter...I take the spring and fall forecasts with a grain of salt. Much too unpredictiable. All the same, I feel good about our chances this weekend. The only people that need to worry are those amongst us that are "bad" witches...they melt when they contact water.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
do the demo bikes there cost anything to try out?
They will be free of charge. We'll have a sunday team, 7point, 6point, and a kamicho Sohun Bucho for demo bikes, on top of our own bikes(my sunday, lars' sunday, Simon's sunday, Zeb's sunday and ASX, and Nate's ASX) Though you might have to ask very nicely to ride some of ours!

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
I don't want to jinx(sp?) it, but I just came off the hill and it wasn't all that bad. This is the first actual rain we've had all week. We see it go by and pour in the Straits, but it's been pretty ok here. (knock on wood). The RSVP thing may or may not have worked??? All I know is that we have 3 very large trucks, and one pretty big truck ready to go, so we should have it covered. Thanks in advance for coming out!!!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Just a quick weather update.......LOOKING TASTY!!! So for all you on the fence, get out here! Its hitting!

Casey

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Hey if any one can confirm this for me its been well since the last PA spring fling awhile ago since i drove up there. Edmond's 2 Kingston Ferry then 104 to 101 lil past PA and well from there i should be ok.