Quantcast

Official Spring Shuttler Day....P.A. Style!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I'm looking for a place to stay. Might end up gettin my own room that people can crash in, but if you know of some floor space that I could use for myself, one other guy, and a couple bikes let me know. PM me or call me at 206-619-7289

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Has anyone been keeping up on the weather for this fine event? 65F and sunny? cha right...
If it's not going to rain in only one county in Western WA, it would probably be Clallam (where PA is). Even if it dumps, the trails can handle quite a bit of water due to good drainage. Also, if it dumps we'll try to have a chain of canopies for the "lift line". That said, rain gear and fenders would be prudent.
Scott

Jun 18, 2004
I'm looking for a place to stay. Might end up gettin my own room that people can crash in, but if you know of some floor space that I could use for myself, one other guy, and a couple bikes let me know. PM me or call me at 206-619-7289
I'd say get ahold of Casey

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
are the trails do able and fun to hard tail young riders and kids who havent riden in awhile?

I think I'll be fine, but my friends however...well their not as enthusiastic on bikes as me.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
are the trails do able and fun to hard tail young riders and kids who havent riden in awhile?

I think I'll be fine, but my friends however...well their not as enthusiastic on bikes as me.
I haven't been there in a couple of years, so things may have changed but there were some easier lines when I was there. They were less technical and pretty much blue lines that were just fast DH w/o drops.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Yes there are some mellower lines. Upper knuck to cake walk being the easiest. The knuck is really pretty tame it just depends on how pinned you want to hit it. All ia all there should be something for everybody to get there fix.

Casey

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
if i remember correctly the last spring fling two yrs ago and the race were both mud fests, its all good rain or shine.
Yeah, when I was there 2 years ago it was decent. A little damp, but totally rideable. It's all good regardless, but it would supa nice to have a sweet tacky trail to rip on...:greedy:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
umm, is it this weekend yet?

Ok, if anyone sees me and wants a cool shot of them anywhere on the course come grab me , I need practice!!
My clothing sponsor wants some action pics, so that sounds good to me :-D. If I cant make it, Ill be the guy in the bright red "Neked" shirt and with red handle bars, seat, chainguide on my bighit.

:-D

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
i believe there would be more than one A in a brap for PA.
haha
kinda like
braaaaaaaaaaap.

yeah two years ago was a blast
hahaha i just remembered how i used a tissue box for a fender!!!!!!
hahahahahaha good times.
soo stoked

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
umm, is it this weekend yet?

Ok, if anyone sees me and wants a cool shot of them anywhere on the course come grab me , I need practice!!
Forget that buddy you need to come ride with the boyos not take pictures.