Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
This makes me feel like a noob......but what is the Simione RM bike team all about? I have a RM pint glass with that on it and don't know the origin. :confused:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
MASSIVE SADFACE -
I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to make this one. My wife, new kid, dogs and I have vacation booked for that week. We weren't able to find another time that worked, so I"m afraid I'm missing out on this one!

You guys will hold it down for me right? SOMEONE will drink at least one Budwiser in my honor?

MASSIVE SADFACE -
I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to make this one. My wife, new kid, dogs and I have vacation booked for that week. We weren't able to find another time that worked, so I"m afraid I'm missing out on this one!

You guys will hold it down for me right? SOMEONE will drink at least one Budwiser in my honor?
Do we need to get stung by hornets in your honor?

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Can't believe less than 3 weeks! Matt, I and the infamous Laudy are definitely in. We are going to be stopping on the way up for a ride at the Millstone Quarries around 10:30am on Thursday if anyone would like to join us.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I MIGHT be a +1 for the weekend. I've been talking to a few people about the trip and have some interest. Maybe she'll sign up and introduce herself, if not you'll get to meet her if she comes up.

OopsWrongWay

Chimp
Jul 21, 2011
Boston
I MIGHT be a +1 for the weekend. I've been talking to a few people about the trip and have some interest. Maybe she'll sign up and introduce herself, if not you'll get to meet her if she comes up.

I signed up! I'm hoping to come the entire Thurs-Monday....pending dogsitter.

Erin

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Right now I only have the Lodge reserved until 2pm on Sunday as there weren't too many people interested in staying until Monday (3 of us I think). Is anyone else interested? It's going to be an extra $200 for Sunday night (I'll double check this). Please confirm ASAP.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sunday is fine with me. I have Monday off too so maybe I'll drive over to Lake Champlain Sunday night and ride Pine Hill or Millstone on Monday.

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Sunday is fine with me. I have Monday off too so maybe I'll drive over to Lake Champlain Sunday night and ride Pine Hill or Millstone on Monday.
Matt, Laudy and I will likely join you for Pine Hill if you want company. I haven't ridden there yet.

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Right now I only have the Lodge reserved until 2pm on Sunday as there weren't too many people interested in staying until Monday (3 of us I think). Is anyone else interested? It's going to be an extra $200 for Sunday night (I'll double check this). Please confirm ASAP.
Matt, Laudy and I are confirmed for Sunday night.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Melou can lead the futur mom group!!!:p
Congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone! We'll be staying up the road with the Joyces but you can bet we'll be spending a little time with ya'll at the lodge.

We'll be getting up there sometime on Friday. We're on vacation the week before & will be riding either Pine Hill or Killington Wednesday & Millstone on Thursday... we are staying in Waterbury, VT Wed & Thurs nights. We still have no plans for Friday - we'll probably drive into E.Burke and ride there, but we haven't comitted to any plans yet.

Monkeyfest is almost here!

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
By confirming in this thread, you are committed to paying for your space. Cancellations made more than 3 weeks in advance will require a nominal fee (vs. the full amount) unless we are able to fill the space.
I just got word that Matt has to back out, but he said that he will send a check with me for his portion. Just let me know the amount.

Matt may join us for Thursday and Friday but I'm not holding my breath.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
HOORAY!! Congratulations!! :weee:

FYI, we'll be arriving in East Burke sometime around 12:00-1:00 Friday and will be looking to ride upon arrival. :)
You'll find us somewhere around Sidewinder, catch up. :)

Seriously though, I'm sure we'll be riding, try calling my cell phone to see where we are.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Who is going up Thursday? And those of you that are, do you plan to stop and ride somewhere else on your way up? I met Treesaw & SqEarl at Pine Hills Park last year and would love to do something like that again.