Quantcast

Official Tee of "The Zone"

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
We know you can rip. Why not show the world just exactly where in the #@&! you like to rip! This clean, simple, old skool, rockstar logo will send a clear message. You like to rip it at Country Park and you
think lightning bolts are sweet!

• 100% PRESHRUNK COTTON
• RIDER-DESIGNED AND PRINTED IN THE USA (GREENSBORO, NC)
• AVAILABLE IN MANY SIZES AND COLORS

$14 BONES

Jun 11, 2004
Cool shirts!

By any chance can you ship them?
Do any of the proceeds go to the trail crew at CP?

Just curious................

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
spacemanspiff06,

it only takes one time to rip, my man

danW,

you can only wear that shirt when you're rocking the bmx bike

demolition dave,

it would be an absolute pleasure to ship this fine product to you, sir. pm me for further info.

a portion of the proceeds will go toward an insect repelant supply as well as H2O.

thanks, everyone.

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
zach,

right now i have 1 black large, i black xl, and one red medium. i'm sure there will be some red in the future.

manimal,

sorry, don't have anything for that little rascal right now. on the next run i promise to do some small ones. i do have a red baby doll tee for the wifee!

thanks, guys

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I've been wanting to create something that would unite all the riders as well as generate some awareness in the general public's eye as to what we are doing out there. Having a background in art, I thought that Tees were the pefect vehicle for that message. Thanks to everyone who committed to purchasing one.

For those of you who might need a shirt delivered, I do accept Paypal payments. Shipping costs are the buyers responsibility.

Stickers are on the way.

Thanks Again.

Luke

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
lukedogg said:
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I've been wanting to create something that would unite all the riders as well as generate some awareness in the general public's eye as to what we are doing out there. Having a background in art, I thought that Tees were the pefect vehicle for that message. Thanks to everyone who committed to purchasing one.

For those of you who might need a shirt delivered, I do accept Paypal payments. Shipping costs are the buyers responsibility.

Stickers are on the way.

Thanks Again.

Luke
nice work luke, you are the man