Quantcast

Official Women of Dirt Trailer

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Cool Vid!

Right on!

The Ladies deserve all the respect in the world for ripping it up out there and adding diversity to our sport!

:rockout:

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2009
halifax
Awesome, I will show this to my wife once its out! It will definitely help her stoke to see that there are other girls out there ripping it up!

Good to see the other half of the population being represented :thumb:

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
not sure my ego can handle it......
Well said :D
Looks like a brilliant video... and THANK F&CK they did use the "here comes the girls" song for the preview... like they do for every section of Female MTB riding. If I were a woman rider that would p!ss me off to no end.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Well said :D
Looks like a brilliant video... and THANK F&CK they did use the "here comes the girls" song for the preview... like they do for every section of Female MTB riding. If I were a woman rider that would p!ss me off to no end.
Worse yet, when I was racing Pro XC at the start line at one of the races...I think it was Big Bear, they played that stupid Shania Twain song, "Best thing about being a woman". I wanted to puke before the race even started.
:rant:

AwesomeLand

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
In Awesome Land
The DVD is out and there is only one place to see the Outtakes - here

You can also get the "Women Who Ride Bikes Are 100% More Beautiful" T-shirts on the same site. We will also be adding lost scenes and hd helmet cam produced while making the Women Of Dirt.

Thanks to everyone for all your support.