Quantcast

OGDMFG - Jeremy Little - Bad Seller

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Jeremy Little, the owner of OGDMFG, was going to order 3 forks from Marzocchi, 2 66's and 1 Z1 FR, for friends. My friend Jason sent him $1350 in May (see the attached photo), and Jeremy has not sent him anything.

At first, everything was ok, but then the excuses popped up, like these forks were sitting in customs (not true, confirmed with Marzocchi). In the last few weeks, Jeremy no longer answers my friend's calls and refuses to return the money.

I am hesitant to post this because I would like to see my friend get his money. However, the fact remains than Jeremy Little has strung my friend out and ripped him off.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I sent a mass email to WAFTA but no luck.

When I head up to Wolf Mountain to work on trails I will talk to him in person.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Over a thousand dollars enters into the felony realm. I'm sure you could get someone interested in that.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Update: Jeremy has sent $500 to my friend. This better be just the first payment.

I should mention that the 3 forks which my friend ordered were for him and two other people. My friend Jason has paid those people back out of his pocket months ago.

So basically my friend has done the right thing even though someone else screwed him.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Update: Jeremy has sent $500 to my friend. This better be just the first payment.

I should mention that the 3 forks which my friend ordered were for him and two other people. My friend Jason has paid those people back out of his pocket months ago.

So basically my friend has done the right thing even though someone else screwed him.
That's good to hear. How's Jason liking his new Middleburns?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Jason likes his cranks quite a bit. Thanks Brian and let me recommend Brian as an excellent seller.

L

luelling

I never posted this, but I bought an OGD frame from Jeremy and it was the worst experience I've had buying . I sent him $600 for the frame along with a shock I had and it took FOREVER to get it. He is a ****ing flake, don't trust him

<edit> I do still have the frame if anyone wants to buy it

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
UPDATE: My friend Jason finally caught up with Jeremy, in Las Vegas at Interbike. No blood was spilled and he was able to get a couple of hundred and a laptop for collateral on the rest of the debt.

I feel odd about this, because Jeremy is a guy who was a friend, and it reflected on how the long awaited confrontation played out. I will give Jeremy credit for not dodging the blame and giving my friend something.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
sanjuro, was this ever resolved successfully? I know your friend ended up with collateral, I was just wondering if all parties ended up figuring something out. Not to delete the thread since it was clearly a bad transaction, just curious about closure.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Not really. Jeremy does owe my friend $500 and while most people would be satisfied with a laptop, my friend does not use computers.

I think from a personal standpoint, my friend Jason at least has some collateral, but he has not gotten any more money.

EDIT: Feel free to close this thread at this point.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That blows. You want I should fit him with some concrete shoes?

Anyway, no point in closing the thread since nobody is really responding, was just wondering how things turned out. Being nosy, mostly :D

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Not really. Jeremy does owe my friend $500 and while most people would be satisfied with a laptop, my friend does not use computers.

I think from a personal standpoint, my friend Jason at least has some collateral, but he has not gotten any more money.

EDIT: Feel free to close this thread at this point.
pawn it, at least he would get some of his money

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
What a lame deal. I'm involved alot in the auto industry, mostly aftermarket for Vipers, Vettes ect and even with high end cars like that you still see stuff like this happening. Not right, period.
Hope it works out for your friend.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Update: Jeremy has sent more money, but still owes my friend more. The laptop is still in my friend's possession as collateral.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
It took you over a year to return the money for products that you could not deliver?

Excuse us for not giving you sainthood.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Man, this place is getting grumpy.

No longer will scammers, flakes and d bags be tolerated. Its a brave new world

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I've left Jason a message. I am sure he is running down to the post office right now.