Quantcast

oh boy...Dee Snider joins the world of reality tv!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
On VH1:

Meet The Family: The Sniders offers a glimpse of suburban home life with a twist: it's told through the eyes of the family of hard rocker Dee Snider. Dee is going back on the road with his band, Twisted Sister, and this time his wife and four children are coming along for the ride.

It turns out that their family (like most) is a little normal, a little screwy and genuinely fun. It's time to look at the warm, fuzzy side of being famous. Why does family grooming day include pink hair-dye for the dog, and eyelash tinting for dad? What is it like when your six-year-old daughter wants to follow in your footsteps--by riding her own motorcycle? How hard it is to get the family out of the house when they're coming on the road with you and your band? Ultimately every home has its own set of issues, no matter how many platinum records there are on the wall.

Good news is...Twisted Sisters touring again! :thumb:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'm not gonna take this.

No, I'm not gonna take this.

I ain't gonna take this...anymore.

MD

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I saw last night that Hulk Hogan is doing his own version of the Osbournes.

Flipping through Cable TV is like the Gong Show these days, it's just one crap show after another.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I was fully into them. until they put out that horrible horrible album with Leader of the Pack on it.

when I listen to them now (knac.com will play them sometimes) I think they suck.:)

but I do know they just re-recorded Stay Hungie and it's supposed to be better then the first one...they are also doing their shows wearing their makeup/costumes.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pnj said:
I was fully into them. until they put out that horrible horrible album with Leader of the Pack on it.

when I listen to them now (knac.com will play them sometimes) I think they suck.:)

but I do know they just re-recorded Stay Hungie and it's supposed to be better then the first one...they are also doing their shows wearing their makeup/costumes.

Awesome...I'm gonna go!