Quantcast

Oh Canada!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, am I sick because during pairs skating, I cheer whenever the guy puts his hand on his partner's crotch during a lift?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Congrats to the Men's Moguls gold medalist - for bringing home the 1st Canadian gold on Canadian soil. And he did it with a ton of class. Those moguls guys and gals sure do haul ass down that course!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
btw, am I sick because during pairs skating, I cheer whenever the guy puts his hand on his partner's crotch during a lift?
unless it's two guys, no.

chances are he is gay anyway and isn't into it as much as you are.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
You'd think Americans would be good at a sport with guns. I guess shooting from the hip isn't as accurate.
They're great at the gun part...it's the skiing that's throwing them off. If sitting in a deer stand were an Olympic sport, we'd take the cake.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Congrats to the Men's Moguls gold medalist - for bringing home the 1st Canadian gold on Canadian soil. And he did it with a ton of class. Those moguls guys and gals sure do haul ass down that course!
woot, I got tix to the awards ceremony tonight. Hopefully the protesters don't bash up the place before it starts.

vroterman

Chimp
Jan 31, 2010
Canadians are dreaming to beat Americans in HocKey,
like 4 years ago... i have a lot of Canadian friends, they talk about it all the time:DDDD