Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
they will rape your Canadian ass til it is good & raw. (they hate canadians worse than gays there)
have fun!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
When you cross over the state line, they extract a minimum of 3 of your teeth and issue you a container of Vaseline.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Just brush up on your racial slurs and you'll be fine as long as you dont say "aboot" too loud.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
bhwhahaha.

Mmike thinks he has it bad in Canada. Now he will get a taste of redneck reality!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
if it's near huntsville, it is a shockingly advancd community with education and income through the roof. My pop's been there pretty much for the last 2 months (works for Boeing) on a project and says most of his team is moving there permemently becuase it is so nice, cheap, and the schools in huntsville are amazing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
someone lost a game of rock/paper/scissors...loser goes on the trip?

when you show photos of the kids...be sure to black a couple teeth out with magic marker....they will accept you as one of their own.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
don't go back to canada empty handed....take a camaro back with you.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
FYI, If you're in some bar and 5 big dudes come strollin' in. I'd recommend tipping your hat to any ladies who might be accompanying them.
If it goes south from there, accuse the one with the greenest teeth of voting for George McGovern and having a commie flag in his garage. Then kick him in the knee, run to your car, do a couple donuts in the parking lot and take off!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Stay in Mobile or Panama City. Do not get pulled over in Enterprise. Mobile for Gulf Shrimp and Low Country cooking. Panama City for Slutty tourists from the UK. Panama City is the slut capital of America. If you can't get laid there, then well you can't get laid anywhere and you're probably OK with that....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
if it's near huntsville, it is a shockingly advancd community with education and income through the roof. My pop's been there pretty much for the last 2 months (works for Boeing) on a project and says most of his team is moving there permemently becuase it is so nice, cheap, and the schools in huntsville are amazing.
Yeah. Nice in January.

He'll beg for mercy come July. :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
FYI, If you're in some bar and 5 big dudes come strollin' in. I'd recommend tipping your hat to any ladies who might be accompanying them.
If it goes south from there, accuse the one with the greenest teeth of voting for George McGovern and having a commie flag in his garage. Then kick him in the knee, run to your car, do a couple donuts in the parking lot and take off!

I'm pretty sure he'll head back to the room after he finishes off his last bread stick from the Olive Garden.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If you want to avoid the fate I described earlier....DON'T....DON'T say "Oh, Dear!" in public.

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Just by the title I knew that this thread would be full of WIN.
And it didn't disappoint!!

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
If you're going to Huntsville it's pretty nice.

Unfortunately the rest of Alabama brings Huntsville down.

Having said that, one more semester of school until I can work on moving to the SF bay area.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
*golf clap*

*must spread rep...