Quantcast

oh eff me

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just slipped and fell in she shower. elbow has a nice slice, now bandaged and ice packed. hip hurts, shoulders hurt. managed to only lightly tap the hesd. pain meds are in the picture. going to be very stiff in the morning. wife makes a good nurse

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
^^^^^ lol

tub has a suction cup mat, suction cups failed. two good things: did not crack my head or the tub. Elbow is swollen and the cut is transverse and right at the bony protuberance. Redid the dressing added more neosporin, hurts like hell but I think its just a bone bruise. I got lucky as hell that I didn't really rack myself up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
^^^^^ lol

tub has a suction cup mat, suction cups failed. two good things: did not crack my head or the tub. Elbow is swollen and the cut is transverse and right at the bony protuberance. Redid the dressing added more neosporin, hurts like hell but I think its just a bone bruise. I got lucky as hell that I didn't really rack myself up.
you mean the olecranon?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
I am just a bit fuzzy from taking a pain med so I could sleep last night. Elbow was throbbing then I realized I had bandaged it too tight and did not do the taping in the bent position. Every time I moved the arm the bandage was re-splitting the laceration on the bone. Redid the taping while holding the arm at a 90* angle and hey most of the discomfort is gone...DOH

now for some coffee

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Every spring at my house is farging spider fest...big, nasty spiders that make me wish we had a cat. One surprised me in the shower awhile back, I tired to spray it with the shower head and it jumped at me. As it did, I jumped back and of course the shower mat suction cups gave way as I did...were it not for my Ninja like reflexes and my highly tuned snes of proprioception, I would be in the same boat as eric...

The Frau still teases me about the blood curdling scream I let out.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Every spring at my house is farging spider fest...big, nasty spiders that make me wish we had a cat. One surprised me in the shower awhile back, I tired to spray it with the shower head and it jumped at me. As it did, I jumped back and of course the shower mat suction cups gave way as I did...were it not for my Ninja like reflexes and my highly tuned snes of proprioception, I would be in the same boat as eric...

The Frau still teases me about the blood curdling scream I let out.
I started to make fun of you for this, but then realized I too am a large scary mammal, but am terrified of needles.