Quantcast

Oh fer cryin' out loud...

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I just went into the men's room to take a leak here at work and some dude was sitting on the crapper talking on his cell phone while he was droppin the kids off at the pool.

Really now, nobody is that important. :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
how was he sitting on the crapper yet dropping his kids off at the pool? is the pool the toilet? :think:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
People do that all the time in my office. I think it indicates the person on the other line is NOT important. As in: "Sorry, they only time I have for you is when I can multi-task." :p

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I take a lot of dumps each day. It's one of my favorite times of the day. Sometimes they're long processes and I've been known to call up friends to shoot the sh** (pun intended! hahahah) out of boredom.

The call usually goes like this:

Me: Hey dude

Friend: Hey man, what's up

Me: Nothing just taking a dump.

Friend: haha

Me: haha ***grunt** man that was rough, so you wanna grab some food in a bit? I'm gonna have some room after this..

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I think that's just as bad as pi$$ing while you talk on the phone. I hang up on people when I can hear a stream of water in the background.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
What the hell is wrong w/ calling while your lower half is busy? It's not like your getting a blow job where there'll be a lack of blood going to the (big) head or somfin. It's like, "Hey man, had a moment to spare sittin' here. Was just thinking about cha and thought I'd give a call." What the hell is wrong w/ that? You guys are WAY to uptight. And, there are connotations there only if you let it.