Quantcast

Oh f'ing great... I just found out that I have $9,600,000....

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
N8 I can solve your problems in 2 words....

Day Laborers

I am sure you can find bunches of illegals you can use to do the majority of the work at a reduced rate...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Tenchiro said:
Easy, pocket the $9mil and dissapear somewere in South America.

I second this motion. You could probably buy a small south or central american country for 9mil. You could be king.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MunkeeHucker said:

Day Laborers

I am sure you can find bunches of illegals you can use to do the majority of the work at a reduced rate...
Some of which can be found hanging off my roof right now,
which they climbed up to, on a 2 x4 ladder they built.
They rule.
Except I have to walk around and pick up empty Fanta 2 liters.
Fanta Fanta......

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
The contract I'm currently working has $3.5B to accomplish $4.7B worth of work. :dead: Then again, I work for the gubment, so we'll just print some more money and be fine.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
It's been a riot telling the building users they will not have any parking lot and they are gonna have to live with the 25 year old asphalt shingle roof and the circa 1930's heating and cooling system.

We could build a whole new building with all kinds of modern systems for $6M but noooo.... since this building is on the 'historical register' we can't tear it down and we have to renovate it back to its original 1930's appearance.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
N8 said:
It's been a riot telling the building users they will not have any parking lot and they are gonna have to live with the 25 year old asphalt shingle roof and the circa 1930's heating and cooling system.

We could build a whole new building with all kinds of modern systems for $6M but noooo.... since this building is on the 'historical register' we can't tear it down and we have to renovate it back to its original 1930's appearance.

Rio is calling....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
MunkeeHucker said:

Day Laborers

bwhahahahaha..... like he isnt using them already, i think there asian kid on a motorcycle involved too....

on the other hand, with 300-350 grand you can get a 100% legal gvmt issued panama passport in like 10 days if you are on a rush... just ask the panama embassy...
that can come in handy!..
and for 850 grand, my sister is selling a 11k sq mt (thats like 120k sq ft) house in the suburbs, furnished and everything... marble, porcelanatto, granite, sauna, squash court, etc, etc.....
you just cant beat that!!! :drool:

i second the move to SA motion.