Quantcast

Oh geeze... This is gold.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Clappin' Yo Dome

Found this, it's around the era right when I started wanting to ride bikes. Pretty cool video. I know a lot of you guys have been around a lot longer, but this video is awesome. Reminds me of the old earthed videos too.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
classic. Litter was the coolest site, changed a lot over the years before it became Vital mtb. Shame in a way. Kind of like how Dirt mag has changed over the years

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Clappin' Yo Dome

Found this, it's around the era right when I started wanting to ride bikes. Pretty cool video. I know a lot of you guys have been around a lot longer, but this video is awesome. Reminds me of the old earthed videos too.
All up in that video yo! About 20% of the footage in that is mine, with the best being Spomer looping out in the whoops. The camera was shaking because I was laughing so hard.

I've also got more than a few clips being stupid, including that awesome crash at the end of the movie when I lost my foot on the rock chute.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I remember Cecil posting on here. That sucks man... yea I watched the whole video, pretty sick for sure, for some reason I think some of the riding in there is more crazy than the riding now haha.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Why does it always seem like videos from that era show the riders having more fun?
Yea I know haha. I remember watching the older earths and older drop in movies and those guys looked like they were havign so much fun haha. It seems there are bigger groups of riders and funnier people, like when that guy with no shirt hit that double and yelled "norcal" lol...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I still have my DVD copy. Almost watched it the other week, even.

I miss the rock jump at the top of Summit Run.

Spomer's videos were like the "Be Kind, Rewind" versions of commercial mountain bike vids.