Quantcast

Oh god my head hurts!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Last night I went out with some friends who wanted to watch the Texas/USC game and had some drinks. I had three 22oz beers and my head is freakin killing me today. I didn't drink all that much and now have a wicked hangover. This has been happening more often, it seems like I get a crushing headache the next day if I have more than 2 or 3 drinks.:dead:

On the plus side I did get some digits from a cute asian waitress:p

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
ThePriceSeliger said:
Oh Zark, shut up about you head hurting.
Whats a matter, wake up on the wrong side of the truck?:p I know your head must feel a ton worse than mine. Take it easy on the dome my young friend:)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Zark said:
Last night I went out with some friends who wanted to watch the Texas/USC game and had some drinks. I had three 22oz beers and my head is freakin killing me today. I didn't drink all that much and now have a wicked hangover. This has been happening more often, it seems like I get a crushing headache the next day if I have more than 2 or 3 drinks.:dead:

cheap stuff has more chemicals. I thought it was age for me too, then i started drinking better quality and I don't get headaches now.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I think you're drinking the wrong beer. You need to drink more Guinness. 9 or 10 Guinness and your feeling healthy and chipper the next morning.

Guinness For Strength! :thumb:

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Ciaran said:
I think you're drinking the wrong beer. You need to drink more Guinness. 9 or 10 Guinness and your feeling healthy and chipper the next morning.

Guinness For Strength! :thumb:
I think you may be right. I drank 6 Guinness' last night and I feel great today. BRILLIANT!!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
LordOpie said:
cheap stuff has more chemicals. I thought it was age for me too, then i started drinking better quality and I don't get headaches now.
Lets see I had a Firestone Double Barrel and two IPA's from Island Bew Co. It wasn't cheap swill, I don't drink water-lager:p

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Zark said:

Drink water. I drink at least a glass of water for every 2-3 beers. It helps.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R said:
Drink water. I drink at least a glass of water for every 2-3 beers. It helps.
Yeah hangovers are usually dehydration, so it also helps to drink lots of water during the day before a night out and to drink more before you crash out...but that is like alkie lesson number one, hopefully you already know. :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
LordOpie said:
and if you're going to drink that much water, remember to replace electrolytes... bananas, V8...
Screw all that. no bannannas... no water... just more Guinness.

If you're going to be a drunk you have to earn it. Drinking water to avoid a hangover is like driving up the mountain to avoid climb- err... nevermind :p

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
LordOpie said:
Gatorade sucks.

My piss has more electrolytes than that crap.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather drink gatorade:p

I'm feeling much better now. Now my head only hurts when I move too fast

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
drink a bottle of jack in the morning. you will feel 100x better and not be such a sally for getting hung over on 3 beers

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Zark said:

Pfff...amatuer! I thought I was going to open this thread and see that you had been to see Exodus or some other head bangin band! :rolleyes: