Quantcast

Oh Great...

Discussion in 'Politics & World News' started by N8 v2.0, Feb 8, 2004.

1. N8 v2.0

N8 v2.0 Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Rep/Likes:
    17 / 149
    Report: Al-Qaida has obtained tactical nuclear explosives
    Haaretz.com | 09/02/2004 | Haaretz Service

Al-Qaida has obtained tactical nuclear explosive devices that can fit inside a suitcase, Israel Radio reported Sunday night citing the Al-Hayat newspaper.

According to the Arabic daily based in London, the devices are not intended for use, except in the event that the existence of the organization is threatened.

The report said that members of Osama bin Laden's group purchased the devices from Ukrainian scientists who sell them to anyone willing to pay the price.

#1 -   Feb 8, 2004

Please register to disable this ad.

2. BurlyShirley

BurlyShirley Rex Grossman Will Rise Again

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 1
    Dude,
    I totally met this chick from the Ukraine when i was in Vegas in August and staying at the Stardust. Well, she worked there and her little badge thing had her name and UKRAINE in big letters underneath it and I was like, "whoa, the Ukraine" cause most peoples just said "Arkansas" or something and she was all like ,"This is my country" in the sexiest Ukranian accent imaginable, which sounded alot like that chick Baroness off the old GI JOE cartoons...plus she was totally hot. Man, I was blown away, so i started making more small talk but she was working at some Buffet counter or something and got really busy but she gave me her number before i left so i call her up later all like, "hey, its the dude from the buffet" and she's all, "Lets eat" and im like "f*** yeah"
    So we go out, and me, being quite the classy man I am pick 'Subway' for a nice dinner out. Man, she was hot an pretty smart and stuff and she didnt try to sell me any enriched uranium or anything all night long which was a good thing i guess. And we werent drinking or nothing, but it was getting late so i was just going to say, "yo lets catch up tomorrow" but instead she's like "i sleep with you tonight" all forceful like and i didnt argue or anything. So back to the hotel we go and up to my room and by this time its 2 a.m. I just kind of sit on the corner of the bed and she starts undressing like right in front of me...no inhibitions at all. Nice silky black bra. Nice Thong underwear and some thigh-high stocking panty hose nylon things (god i love those) so i just tell her to leave those on. Then she just like jumps on top of me and tears apart the buttons on my shirt (which later sucked becase i spent like $30 bucks on the thing at Goody's) and is all clawing my chest and stomach and biting me...which is really great for those who dont know and man, it was just insane for like the next 5 hours or something...
    The point is that Ukranians kick ass i guess:confused:

#2 -   Feb 9, 2004
  3. charmin

charmin Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 0
    You're a nut. And I like how you added she didn't try to sell you uranium.

#3 -   Feb 9, 2004
  4. N8 v2.0

N8 v2.0 Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Rep/Likes:
    17 / 149
    Dude!!!

She might have been a vampire!!!

:eek:

#4 -   Feb 9, 2004
  5. valve bouncer

valve bouncer Master Dildoist

Rep/Likes:
    8 / 16
    Mate, suitcase nukes, doesn't surprise me one little bit. I tell ya what those Al Qaida dudes have got some crazy ****. I heard they've got these watches with lasers in them. No sh*t. And cars with rocket launchers that can go underwater!!!!! Can you believe that????????? Their cameras, well mate lets just say you can do more with their Nikons than you can do with mine. Ya know what I'm saying right???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR:rolleyes:

#5 -   Feb 9, 2004
  6. llkoolkeg

llkoolkeg Ranger LL

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 4
    No doubt! Clawing and biting him for 5 hours? :eek:

I bet Drago whipped BS's ass when he came home and found his woman all over an American!

#6 -   Feb 9, 2004
  7. JRogers

JRogers talks too much

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 1
    Right on. I lost my fear of Al Qaida when we started dropping 24,000 lb bombs on their CAVES and found that laptops and cellphones were their big tech. weapons. I doubt they have anything.

#7 -   Feb 9, 2004
  8. partsbara

partsbara Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    yeah.. like 'totally'.... :rolleyes:... how do you 'totally' meet someone shirley ???

i ll give you this shirley, you do have a good imagination ...

#8 -   Feb 9, 2004
  9. BurlyShirley

BurlyShirley Rex Grossman Will Rise Again

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 1
    Dude...you're totally just mad because you're a sad old married sap. I mean, sure its wonderful and Im happy for you but nothing replaces hot new tail:)

#9 -   Feb 9, 2004
  10. golgiaparatus

golgiaparatus Out of my element

Rep/Likes:
    16 / 41
    Note to self... This is how a thread is hijacked... this IS the way.

BulrlySurly=the Yoda of thread hijacks

11. LordOpie

LordOpie MOTHER HEN

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    with all respects to the great BS(er) :D, this thread really wasn't that difficult to jack. I'd like to see him jack a religion or abortion thread. :devil:

12. partsbara

partsbara Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    you re exactly right... i woke up in the middle of the night and thought, like wow, that dude BS is totally right again...

13. fluff

fluff Monkey Turbo

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    Don't you totally mean you 'totally woke up'?