Quantcast

Oh man... this newz tale is ruff...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
See, this what happens when inbreeding happens.

This and line dancing.

But still, that kid is a inbred white trash, grade a sicko

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Bwhahahaaha!!!

"The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
N8 said:
Better yet:
Also was considering "Princess doggie style fatal to Princess"...
:think:

should quit while yr ahead. that makes little sense to me, unless "Princess doggie style" is all the rage down in Louisiana...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Were there witnesses? Did they do anything other than watch? WTF?

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
:think:

should quit while yr ahead. that makes little sense to me, unless "Princess doggie style" is all the rage down in Louisiana...

Say what you want but, looks like the event happend up North there...

:p

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Too bad the doggy died. There would have been the impending idiocy of a defense lawyer trying to show that Princess was consenting and promiscuous.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
H8R said:
Too bad the doggy died. There would have been the impending idiocy of a defense lawyer trying to show that Princess was consenting and promiscuous.
she was definitely in heat. c'mon, she was begging for it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Um.

Does anyone but me find it disturbing that the first line of the article mentions the rape of a dog, and the rape of two little girls, but there is no mention of the girls throughout the rest of the story?

I mean, yeah, poor doggie, but I think the girls are going to be a little more traumatized by this.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
binary visions said:
Um.

Does anyone but me find it disturbing that the first line of the article mentions the rape of a dog, and the rape of two little girls, but there is no mention of the girls throughout the rest of the story?

I mean, yeah, poor doggie, but I think the girls are going to be a little more traumatized by this.
i vote yeah, what the fux? Not only do you have the fact that he raped two little girls, but he also raped a dog...standards please? :devil:

lock him up forever.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
McGRP01 said:
"The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."
I wouldn't have let him make it to the police station.

KaTooMer

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Illinois
Ridemonkey said:
How do you get more traumatized than dead?
Sorry, but in my world two little girls getting raped ranks a little higher on the traumatization scale than a dog dying, as rotten a way it died.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
If I would have come upon this I would have kicked him in the head so hard his momma would cry. But only once so that I wouldnt go to jail myself. Hopefully he would be brain dead enough from the blow that they wouldnt try to revive him. Save the taxpayers some money and his parents the shame of it all. I hope when he gets to jail the "dawgs" take care of him proper like.

"WHOSE THE BITCH NOW!!!"

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
ok after reading the last link to the pet abuse i think the DA the Judge and half of that town should be gassed. He was out on bond after molesting two girls, I originally thought that all the charges came at the same time. He messed with the kids almost a year ago. WTF is going on out there. We need a blow torch and a couple of hard hitting pipe swingin mutha f)*kas to go midevil on this kid.