Quantcast

oh man

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
g/f's graduation ceremony's tonight. the whole family is in the apartment. that includes 5 brothers and sisters, 3 significant others, 4 children under 6yrs, a mom and pop with failing hearing....

and me. :help:

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i would if i didn't have to drive to grad ceremonies.
I just learned this morning that it's cool. Everyone here will think you are cooler if you do it.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
I just learned this morning that it's cool. Everyone here will think you are cooler if you do it.
You really don't have any concept of when to drop it and shut the hell up, do you?

J

JRB

Echo said:
You really don't have any concept of when to drop it and shut the hell up, do you?
Good to know that I can't mock something now days. Cool.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Is it mocking? Or is it carrying over the same stupid crap to every thread you possibly can?
It really is mockery, John. Sorry if that wasn't clear. It is 2 threads, btw. I don't plan to include it in every thread. I won't say it again in another, until he mentions it again. It has happened before, and I am sure it will happen again. It's no different than JBP baggin on blue, or people ripping on t-pirate and CC for having brews. It happens when you do stupid things that can affect your life. I wanted him to see why I thought it was wrong. Then everyone jumped on the band wagon against me. I guess guilt drives responses. Whatever.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
this is how smart the family is.

all those people, and they bring 2 vehicles, a mid-sized coupe, and a mid-sized SUV that will be filled with child seats. g/f just found out she has to find her own ride to to graduation, despite her entire family coming down.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
the Inbred said:
this is how smart the family is.

all those people, and they bring 2 vehicles, a mid-sized coupe, and a mid-sized SUV that will be filled with child seats. g/f just found out she has to find her own ride to to graduation, despite her entire family coming down.
That's not stupid, that's smart. Why would they spend more gas on hauling more vehicles down than they need to?

If the entire family fits into two vehicles, good for them.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
it's stupid because this family can afford to bring down 1 more vehicle. Mandi shouldn't have to find a ride. she's getting her Masters today from the #2 accounting program in the nation. parents didn't pay for any part of her education, they paid for 1 year of housing, they ****ed her credit, they net over $80k a year. the least they could do is provide a ride to graduation.

one of the sisters (and her 3 kids with child seats) drove with the parents. she could've driven herself.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
phase 1 over.....ugh.....

7hrs....help. i'm from a single parent household, and i'm the only child. i can't handle a loud family like this. so uncomfortable.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
the Inbred said:
it's stupid because this family can afford to bring down 1 more vehicle. Mandi shouldn't have to find a ride. she's getting her Masters today from the #2 accounting program in the nation. parents didn't pay for any part of her education, they paid for 1 year of housing, they ****ed her credit, they net over $80k a year. the least they could do is provide a ride to graduation.

one of the sisters (and her 3 kids with child seats) drove with the parents. she could've driven herself.
How far did they drive? Do neither of you have a car yourselves? :confused:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
oh, changleen, if you only knew.

on the plus side, the Longhorn Ceremonial Band was awesome. played some choice baroque pieces.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
phase 2 over. special graduation dinner courtesy of KFC....yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken.

did i mention Mandi is vegetarian? how considerate of the family.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
the Inbred said:
phase 2 over. special graduation dinner courtesy of KFC....yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Duuude...your GF's family sounds more ****ed up than my GF's family. That's tough. You should win a prize.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
the Inbred said:

At least her parents are sane.