Quantcast

Oh man.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
They just opened a Moe's Southwest Grill within 5 minutes of where I work. There is also a Coldstone Creamery in the same plaza.

They might as well open a big & tall store in the plaza too :drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
There is a poser Cold Stone in the strip mall near my house -

"Marble Slab Ice Cream"

:rofl:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
your cameltoe is already bad enough, i don't think anyone would want to see pics of your fupa... :dead:

:busted:

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
My friends and I have a special event we like to call "Fat Walk". A couple times a year we will go eat at Chipolte and walk over to Cold Stone for desert. Its maybe a 200 yard walk, but we figure with the 400 yard round trip, its got to burn some of the calories off, that makes us feel better.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
After observing strip malls through out the country, expect a Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers or a Curves to open in the same mall. That always makes me laugh.

Gotta try Moes, but Chipolte is my favorite "fast food" burrito

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't have a Moes or Chipolte anywhere near me so I cannot comment other than to say I am bored with Taco del Mar. The best burritos always come out of a lunch wagon anyway :)

My first burrito truck experience was a van parked next to Curtis Park in north Denver. Good chit. :)

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
i had coldstone a couple time....never liked it.....their cheese cake ice cream tastes like cheddar cheese ice cream!!! not as good as it sounds, if that even sounds good to you.....